Graphite Design Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the shafts that Graphite Design sent over. We received their entire Aura Line as well as two YSQ (65 and 75g). We are definitely looking forward to trying these out.

P1000193.jpg

P1000191.jpg

P1000192.jpg

They look great, I liked the YS-6+ shaft, so I bet these will be great. JB, will these be kept by you, or will they be part of a giveaway, because I wouldn't mind sticking that YS-Q 65g Stiff into my D2 for a test run :smile:

• Admin
I want to give everything away, so if the company says we can keep them, they will be given away to our members.

Sweet

I want that YS-Q!!! :pray:

This is a 19" screen, so at all that came up at first was the doggie treat.

• Admin
She does like her bones, she was eating that until the shafts scared her.

you are going to have fun with those ysQ's jb. its an awesome shaft

They look great, I liked the YS-6+ shaft, so I bet these will be great. JB, will these be kept by you, or will they be part of a giveaway, because I wouldn't mind sticking that YS-Q 65g Stiff into my D2 for a test run :smile:

I am hoping that these shafts are like anything other than the YS6+... I simply cannot keep the ball away from the left side of the course with that shaft

haha ya that shaft has given me troubles in the past. way too high of ballflight also

a stiff feels like a normal regular on other models... am I crazy or anyone else feel that way about the YS6

a stiff feels like a normal regular on other models... am I crazy or anyone else feel that way about the YS6

Well IIRC the YS-6+ is for a smoother tempo'd swing, which would cause a stiff to feel like a regular for people without a smooth swing. I do have a smooth swing, which is why I like the YS-6+ so much.

i think it means more of a slower tempo. cuz my swing is really fluid but i still swing really hard

i think it means more of a slower tempo. cuz my swing is really fluid but i still swing really hard

Your right, I mixed my statements, thanks AK

smooth and slow would seem to dictate similar things, so i can see how people get confused. no problemo :)

hey jb, any news about being able to give these away? im trying to get a low degree (8-9) driver with a low or mid ball flight shaft for winter so it rolls a lot and i can't find any drivers with that combination. i really want to get a nickent 4dx special edition cuz they are soo cheap on ebay

AK,
The Aura shafts are not released to the public yet and Graphite Design has asked that we do not review them until around Christmas time. The other 2 shafts will be reviewed at the same time. It is possible and very probable that we will be giving these shafts away, however it will not be until after Christmas.

oh ok. i will probably end up with something before then

I need a high launch shaft in a big way. If any of those fit the bill feel free to throw it into my driver so we can test it.

Dont worry TCT, you will be involved in the testing...HEEHEE

Back