bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
I got this off of my local news station but it's from Kansas.

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) -- In a span of 10 days, a man learned he won two automobiles in separate contests. Michel Horton picked up his newest ride on Friday, a 2008 "Bon Jovi Special Edition" Saturn Outlook, at a dealership in Topeka. He was notified of the win on Oct. 15.

The entry also netted him a guitar and gold-plated Bon Jovi records.

But that was his second free vehicle. Horton was notified Oct. 5 he had won a Mitsubishi Lancer in a contest sponsored by Bic lighter.

As if that weren't enough, he also won tickets to a recent Kansas City Chiefs game in another drawing.

Horton said rather than collecting the Lancer, he opted to take the cash-in value of $28,800 for the car. He said that will help pay the income tax and personal property taxes on his winnings.

Does this mean Scooter is going to win a Hybrid today?

It's possible but the stars are never lined up properly for those of us in Ohio.

I don't know about that (I can always root for Scooter), but let's not tell this guy about THP!

Congrats on 600!

congrats Julie!.... I JUST passed 500!

You giving away those kinds of hybrids, JB?!

<<<(Hey, 600!)

Since GM and Tiger split maybe they will be looking for someone to promote their cars. It's the next step for THP. :alien2:

Congrats on 600.

Since GM and Tiger split maybe they will be looking for someone to promote their cars. It's the next step for THP. :alien2:

Congrats on 600.

GM just called me, my Lucerne will be here in three days

Thanks for the contact JB!

:sarcastic:

As if that weren't enough, he also won tickets to a recent Kansas City Chiefs game in another drawing.

That's a really good thing to win! LOL Hope it wasn't the Bills game!

Yes, let's go there. I think we can get a never-ending list of contributions with this topic!

The guy who threw his shoes at Bush is now suing the security guards who wrestled him down, for harassment.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081221/wl_mideast_afp/iraqusmediabush_081221191254

At moments like this, I'd like to see him facing Saddam.

Well, the current administration did want to Americanize the Iraqis after all. . .

mission-accomplished.jpg

Last edited:
i just backed into my grandparents lincoln with my jeep. nuff said

My friend had his car in his garage and I was behind him, we both had to leave and he thought I was going, but I was just warming up the car. He didn't even look and backed right into me.

Back