julie_m

EveryoneLovesACallyGirl
Reaction score
1. The look on my puppy's face when I get home (and for about half an hour after)
2. A fellow who will run to the drugstore at the crack of dawn
3. My buddies I can always check in with on the forum
4. Mom and dad, big brother and sister in law, who will always, always help me out
5. Good friends who will always return a phone call
6. Friends you might not know so well, but are always happy when you visit
7. Strangers who let you in to traffic or stop for a few minutes to give directions
8. Nice weather
9. (Bad weather that's natural and good for the plants)
10. A bird with a happy little life
11. The lovely family that employs me to watch their son
12. People stopping to tell you you're appreciated
13. The lovely people on the golf course who correct your swing and let you know everything you're doing wrong

(OK, I had to throw in one fake.)

That's a nice little list.

BTW the family is thankful that you watch their kid too.

I'm thankful for my family and friends. Along with being able to live in the greatest country in the world because of our Military personnel. :soldier:

No, no, no--no getting mushy here! I refuse.

It's ok to cry. Come here. :hug-left:

Oh lord--now we're into Free To Be You And Me?

Okay, I'm thankful the entire financial system hasn't imploded and turned us into the Weimar Republic. Yet.

I am thankful for my loving Bride to be. Without her none of this would be here. She makes me a better person everyday that I am with her.

I am thankful for our dog Ellie. She has been with me for 4 years now and was a very abused animal. Every morning when we wake up she lets us know how thankful we should be with her love and affection.

I am thankful for the family of THPers. You guys can brighten up anyday.

I am thankful that Hacker is so hard working and does so at a sweatshop salary. He is the real reason we are all here.

I'll add Nickent, JB and GolferGal specifically - Yay THP!

Happy Thanksgiving you guys! :eat: :chicken: <Not a turkey, but close.

My daughter is doing well.
My family is healthy.
I enjoy my profession and am successful in it.
My advisor put a majority of my $ in cash early in the summer. The stock market roller coaster has been interesting to watch but it's not a ride I've been on.:clapp:

Back