What would you like Golfer Gal to review?

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I love hearing from everyone so plese keep all your comments and thoughts coming!! Plesae make sure you post your comments on the website under the review so the companies can see them.

I have been getting several requests for different types of reviews, so I have created this thread for you. If there is a product, clothing line, store, etc...that you would like me to review please post it here.

Thanks again to everyone for reading my reviews and being a part of THP!!:banana:

I just got an email asking Golfer Gal to review Nike Golf Clothes and Under Armour Golf Clothes.

• Admin
We have reached out to both Nike and Under Armour and as soon as we hear something from them we will let everyone know. We have a good working relationship with both companies so we hope for a positive outcome.

Thanks for the requests please keep posting! :comp:

Golf shoes

Golf shoes

Hello Golfer Gal,

How about reviewing golf shoes. Which ones are the most comfortable for walking? Which companies make solid colors? What are the warranties? Etc., Etc. Thanks.

Any chance you could review the new Cleveland women's set that is comming out?

Thanks Callaway Girl. In fact we just got some info today that we have 3 more brands sending GolferGal some items to review.

• Admin
looks like JB beat me to it. We have some pretty cool shoes coming our way. As soon as they arrive we will give everyone a sneak peak and then the review will come shortly after.

AJ -

We work with Cleveland very closely and we are hoping to review those very soon.

• Admin
Hello Golfer Gal,

How about reviewing golf shoes. Which ones are the most comfortable for walking? Which companies make solid colors? What are the warranties? Etc., Etc. Thanks.

I forgot to add, thanks for posting some suggestions, please keep them coming. I am always looking for new stuff to review : )

How about a review of the Tour Edge MODA ladies set? My sister has been looking to get new clubs to replace the old set she got from our mom (circa-1992) and they look pretty good.

How about a review of the Tour Edge MODA ladies set? My sister has been looking to get new clubs to replace the old set she got from our mom (circa-1992) and they look pretty good.

We do work with Tour Edge and we have requested to review that set. No word yet but as soon as we hear something so will you : )

Did I miss the UA or Tattoo Golf reviews? I looked through the site and didn't see them, but it was mentioned back in Nov, just wondering? Thanks!

Thanks!:wink:

Craig knows where everything is.

So you are saying that I shouldn't be that impressed?

Thanks Claire, I am going to get a few shirts, I will order a size up. Although I wonder if that is more because of the tank vs the golf shirts. Anyone know how they are with returns?

Thanks Claire, I am going to get a few shirts, I will order a size up. Although I wonder if that is more because of the tank vs the golf shirts. Anyone know how they are with returns?

I have a polo (thanks, JB!) that runs more true to size. I happen to like my clothes pretty form fitting, and for me it's a tad loose around the torso.

I still wish they'd do a black-on-white argyle with the skull & crossbones greyed into one of the black diamonds.

Hey Golfer Gal

I just did a review on the "Think Pink" line from Sweet Spot Golf. Have you had a chance to try those clubs?

They combine Bling Bling with Performance - pretty sweet if you ask me.

But I'd love your review of them.

Thx
Golfgal

Thanks GolfGal!!

I will look into first thing this morning. Bling and performance?? That sounds like a match made in heaven :angel:

GG

Keri Murphy is cute... GolfGal, did the markings on the driver bother you at all?

Any chance of reviewing Adidas golf shoes? Thanks!

Actually we have Adidas golf shoes on our way to the THP offices as we speak.

he beat me to it. Yes, we will be reviewing a lot of wonderful things from Adidas and I am very excited about that. I will keep you posted sox.

Back