The Journey To Ohio - The THP Tour Van

Gray skies in Ohio, weird.

Pukka just had their 10 year Anniversary.... Should be a great visit for you guys

Thanks for the good mpg Ohio.

gu4yhaty.jpg

And foggy. So much fog this morning. But 71 seems to be a good road, not a ton of traffic at this time. In fact it's pretty empty so now that I said that I am sure we will come to a stand still.

You should be traffic free & good MPG until Columbus now, Kings Island is where the traffic usually thins out when going northbound.

That is very good news. I am looking forward to exploring Columbus seems like its a nice city.

There's a little too much red and grey. I kid I kid

This University of Florida girl is no fan of the buckeyes but I can still enjoy the city....wearing the beautiful colors of orange and blue. ; )

Columbus is the greatest city in this US of A.

This University of Florida girl is no fan of the buckeyes but I can still enjoy the city....wearing the beautiful colors of orange and blue. ; )
I bet Urban still wears orange and blue as well...

A little fuel pick me up in Grove City right outside Columbus.

e6unyqyz.jpg

Reason #28 why you're a good person.

That is very good news. I am looking forward to exploring Columbus seems like its a nice city.

You'll notice while there you have this undeniable sense of pride, history and an uncanny since of being a WINNER! Don't worry, it's normal there.

Wait, I need to get out and get a picture of the tour van on the road.

I bet Urban still wears orange and blue as well...

Ole Urb had a Buckeye in his pocket when he kicked our butts in 06 at the natty. True story.

Careful. This Buckeye lived in Jacksonville in 2006. Yes, you beat us in BB and FB titles that year, but rocking the Buckeye flag on my car that week near Gainesville earned me a new paint job.

Ole Urb had a Buckeye in his pocket when he kicked our butts in 06 at the natty. True story.

I think in FL you could hear the cries of Urban being a cheater all the way from OH. Oh irony, she sure is funny.

I really messed up my vacation this year. I just got back from Atlantic City last night. So I missed the Ohio invitational because I was in AC and missed the AC Invitational by a week. I should have switched my vacations.

Back