Adams Pro Series Hybrids Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Review of the 3 new hybrids from Adams Golf that make up the Pro Series.

http://bit.ly/Sw8Fem

Awesome review. One or two of these is definitely on my ponder list.

Really an excellent review, I can tell lots of work went into this one, especially when you are looking at 3 clubs. Great stuff Hawk, I always learn a ton when I read your reviews.

They look awesome. Wish I could game them but I don't think they'd treat me very well.

Great in depth review Hawk. Ive hit the Pro and the DHY. Absolutely loved the pro, hot face, ball just jumped off of it. Didnt care for the DHY, too harsh on mis hits, too much of a driving iron like feel for me.

Great Review Ryan!!! I have hit these at demo days and they were a blast to try. I deffiantly wouldn't mind having some Adams Pro hybrids in my bag.

Hawk, I couldn't tell from the review but will Adams sell any of the heads in any of the shafts?

Great review. I've hit the Pro and DHY and was very impressed with both. I think those that usually shy away from hybrids may find these to be exactly what they're looking for because of all the similar characteristics with long irons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Pro is really a stellar club. Long and easy to hit, but predictable distance. It's not crazy hot like other hybrids and that was a good thing for the club I was specifically looking for.

Hawk, I couldn't tell from the review but will Adams sell any of the heads in any of the shafts?

I'm sure you could custom order. not sure what sort of upcharge you'd be looking at, if any.

The Pro is really a stellar club. Long and easy to hit, but predictable distance. It's not crazy hot like other hybrids and that was a good thing for the club I was specifically looking for.

Dhy might be worth looking at down the line too.

My buddy ordered a Mini with the Tour Red shaft. It was nonissue at all.

I finally got a chance to see one of these in person, they look amazing, and the performance is there for sure. Hopefully I'll get a chance to swing a few more lofts during demo day this week at my home course.

Excellent in depth review Ryan! I've hit the Pro and the DHy, and I could game the Pro all day long. Like others have said, it's a gapping hybrid, not a distance hybrid, so it would work beautifully for me in the 4 and maybe even 5 iron positions. The DHy doesn't help me much more than a long iron does, although fat misses are marginally kinder.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Nice review Ryan. Great looking clubs and seem to fit into specific roles with some great tech packed into them.

Great review Ryan. This line of hybrids has a little something for each player. I live the 23* hybrid we got during the Adams event & it will not leave my bag anytime soon.

I think with the other OEM's getting the pub recently, Adams is flying under the radar with a solid offering.

I played with a local pro this last sunday and he had just put the 23* Pro in his bag for that round. He was absolutely striping that thing.
He hit a 225 yard approach shot that looked like it was dropping out of the clouds, hit the green, bounced once and stopped 6 feet from the pin.
Then he missed the birdie putt.

Another great review Ryan

I have the LSP which is Ti version of the pro i love it it is a absolute cannon

Fantastic review Hawk and I completely agree as it relates to the Pro. The head and stock shaft are a great pairing that is FAR longer than anything else I've ever hit but it is lacking in some forgiveness for a mid handicap player.

The mini we could rename to tiny. :)

If I was a good golfer I'd play that Mini all day long.

I finally got out and hit the Pro I won through a twitter contest. The best shots were pretty amazing, the not-quite-so-good shots left something to be desired. When they did go straight they were super short and not particularly high - no way I could feel comfortable hitting a green and holding it with this thing with my swing. Maybe more sessions will change that.

Great review.
Has anyone hit both the "Pro" and the "XTD - Ti" and able to comment on differences? Kinda like looks of both but curious if the Pro is significantly less forgiving?
thanks

I think some folks can help you there, but I cannot.

If I was a good golfer I'd play that Mini all day long.

Dont sell yourself short. I am by no means a good golfer and can play these all day long.

Dhy might be worth looking at down the line too.

I have tried this years model and last years and I can't seem to find a groove with it at all.

Back