TMAG Customer Service Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranger1989

Rangers Lead the Way!
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 4.5
So, I had heard nothing but great things about TMAG customer service, then came today.

I ordered the White SLDR TP version with Matrix 5X3 during the pre-order timeframe (19 Apr) with an expected ship date of 2 May.

So when 2 May came and went I enquired through email and phone and was told no worries will be out today or tomorrow at the latest. Well today is tomorrow and after talking with two different customer service reps I got two different answers 1) the shaft is on back order 14 May is the earliest and 2) the 12* head was a little behind will be out early next week. Who to believe at this point…don't know.

All I ever really wanted was a straight answer…delays are okay with me just keep your customers informed. The price of this purchase (over $500) is at least worth keeping your loyal customers informed.

Vented and now feel better.

Stuff happens man, I don't see anything wrong with TM here

Stuff happens man, I don't see anything wrong with TM here
I agree if it was not for the lies. You would accept different stories if it was your money?

I agree if it was not for the lies. You would accept different stories if it was your money?

If in the end I got my product and it was what I ordered, yes I would

How do you know they were lying? Maybe they gave you the information that was available.

If in the end I got my product and it was what I ordered, yes I would
Alrighty then. I for one am not okay with differing explanations when asking for an update. To each their own.

Alrighty then. I for one am not okay with differing explanations when asking for an update. To each their own.
I would bet the CS reps were just reporting the information that was available to them at that time, things can change from one minute to the next.

eh, it's low level CS reps you're talking to, and one might have been more informed than another. I wouldn't look much further into it than that.

How do you know they were lying? Maybe they gave you the information that was available.
I would only assume that they (customer service) has access to the same information? Which means I should have just been told we do not have the shaft or the head ready…not one explanation then the other.

The individuals probably did not lie but the company is responsible for customer service that is responsive and correct.

So people on this forum cannot vent?

I would only assume that they (customer service) has access to the same information? Which means I should have just been told we do not have the shaft or the head ready…not one explanation then the other.

The individuals probably did not lie but the company is responsible for customer service that is responsive and correct.

Of course you can vent, THP is a great place to talk about stuff but you started a thread about TM and an issue with cs and I just don't see a problem here. It happens man with every company, so you wait a little longer no big deal. You'll get your stuff and love it im sure.

Vent away brother. We are just trying to talk you off the ledge.

Remember that Taylormade is an OEM. They are at the mercy of the information from their suppliers.

Threads like this will make them take notice. But just be sure that getting you your driver as fast as possible is in their best interest.

You're fine buddy. You want your new club and it can definitely be frustrating to hear a couple different answers.

Maybe they are saying the shaft and the head are two different dates, but my guess is the 14th would be a good day?

I know how you feel. I've got a Ryoma Maxima Special Tuning driver on back order with tourspec.

Delivery dates get moved back sometimes so I just have to tell myself, patience, patience.

You guys are right…I should not have vented.

You guys are right…I should not have vented.

Not what anyone said man, sorry you took it that way. Hope things work out for you

I tend to agree with the OP on this one. Sure stuff happens and things get delayed, but they should be able to provide a straight answer and a reasonable ETA if he asks. From what he said, it sounds like they are each just throwing random excuses to him as to why it was delayed to buy them more time.

That would be frustrating and most of us would also vent. No problems / disagreements there.

Perhaps a 3rd call is in order. Politely explain that you got two different answers, you are frustrated / unhappy with the CS you have received so far and you want to know what is really happening with your purchase.

I have had nothing but top notch customer service experiences with TMAG so I have faith that I think they will make it right if you give them another chance.

Order cancelled…not like I needed it or anything. I already have one.

Sadly I can say that I have seen call center staff "make up reasons" and provide them to customers when they don't know the answer. Then when the customer calls in again and gets a different answer (and possibly the correct one) the customer gets confused and often angry. I myself would prefer a straight answer and if they don't have that information available at that time just say so. I can accept that but I can't stand when the story changes and is conflicting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am sure they did there best to help you but some times custom orders are at the mercy of outside vendors and Customer services reps may not all know where to look i have had nothing but good luck with them

That is probably the best way to get their attention. Please let us know if they follow up with you - ask why you cancelled your order.

I understand your frustrations. I did 23 years in the Army and we tend to see things a bit differently...

TMAG Customer Service Issue

This made me laugh. I thought my 2 year old hacked your account and posted this.

I am wondering why you talked to two CS reps? It would seem you are naturally distrusting of others and automatically didn't believe the first person so called back?

I can completely understand the frustration of not having it shipped. I'd want my new shiny driver as soon as possible as well but like others have said maybe they were literally reading the latest status update.

Or maybe one guy looked at the shaft order status first and stopped there and the other guy looked at the club head status first and stopped there.

Making the leap (and complete assumption) that they are maliciously lying to you because they just don't care about "loyal customers" is laughable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah man. I mean I feel you in that we all want our new shiny things ASAP, but think about it. Do you think one TM CS rep said to the other, "Hey, let's mess with this guy's order just to spite him!"? There's no reason, as Bubbles said, for them to maliciously lie to you.

This made me laugh. I thought my 2 year old hacked your account and posted this.

I am wondering why you talked to two CS reps? It would seem you are naturally distrusting of others and automatically didn't believe the first person so called back?

I can completely understand the frustration of not having it shipped. I'd want my new shiny driver as soon as possible as well but like others have said maybe they were literally reading the latest status update.

Or maybe one guy looked at the shaft order status first and stopped there and the other guy looked at the club head status first and stopped there.

Making the leap (and complete assumption) that they are maliciously lying to you because they just don't care about "loyal customers" is laughable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The dude had an issue and he handled it how he thought would be best. Not sure what the point of making fun of him is and taking little jabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back