Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

There's going to have to be a group meeting here for people that couldn't go.

agreed, so bummed Im missing that, we will have to live through the web feed and updates

Bogey and I will be late for the Demo Day. He had to switch his travel plans around because of his sons graduation, so he will not be getting into Orlando until 9:30 on Friday morning and I am picking him up at the airport. I really hope this isn't a problem.

Bogey and I will be late for the Demo Day. He had to switch his travel plans around because of his sons graduation, so he will not be getting into Orlando until 9:30 on Friday morning and I am picking him up at the airport. I really hope this isn't a problem.

That stinks, a shame there will only be "a few" pieces of equipment available for everyone to pick from, back of the line you go :alien:

Not at all.

You're going to miss the shaft demo time. That sucks.

The Ultimate Weekend of Golf and the Ultimate #WPF is upcoming.

Nothing like a #Wedge Ponder Friday with tons of demo wedges!!

All I see you hitting is that new Nike wedge. If you growl when someone tries to see it, I'm hitting you with a newspaper.

I'm fully scripted for every event of the weekend...

Haven't even packed yet.

All I see you hitting is that new Nike wedge. If you growl when someone tries to see it, I'm hitting you with a newspaper in the shins.

fify..

Thanks JB, now the guy sitting next to me on the plane thinks I'm crazy for laughing at apparently nothing.

Dan

1. Wrap newspaper around driver grip
2. Smack War Eagle in nose with newspaper
3. Profit.
I saw the Long Tom, but did Cobra send the Lil' Tom for you to try out?

I saw the Long Tom, but did Cobra send the Lil' Tom for you to try out?

That awkward moment when you have a comeback, but realize it's a family friendly forum and have to refrain :(

That awkward moment when you have a comeback, but realize it's a family friendly forum and have to refrain :(

Just text it to him like you do to me.

I can confirm. The come back was top quality.

Going to try to get outta work early today to finalize everything before jetting off tomorrow. Just realized the changed our flight out of STL to a couple hours later, but we still get into Orlando at the same time. This is good, because I don't have to drop the dog off at his Grandma and Grandpa's tonight and can do it in the morning.

Safe travels to all hitting the road today. See y'all soon.

That doesn't seem possible. But airlines tend to surprise me (usually in a bad way).

<skim, also random as heck>

Does the pro shop have yardage books for these courses?

I'm going to assume they do, but you know....

I am not sure if they do or not, but I am guessing they will

Also, I believe the Carts have GPS in them with hole layouts.

I believe they do. Some guys had them at the MC that was held there.

We're stateside! Heading to the resort today, so should get in around 10-11pm. See you soon people.

Back