Like the hundreds before me...

klaymon

Reaction score
Handicap
Just stopping in to say hey. DDBowdoin referred me from TST so I thought I'd stop by and make myself at home.

Welcome klaymon.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome. Enjoy your time here.

hey pal, glad to see you came over! hope you enjoy the new site...

Hi klaymon, have a good time here.

Thanks. This looks to be a pretty laid-back environment. I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Welcome aboard klaymon!!! Anyone with the 3 Stoogies golfing avatar has to be okay by me.

The real difference between men and women is...

Men thing the Three Stooges are funny.

And Harry, I would have wrapped spoiler tags around that if there WERE any spoiler tags!

Last edited:
Welcome klaymon

Claire - The Three Stooges are funny for the same reason farts are funny. They just are. Accept it, and move on. :glasses-nerdy:

The real difference between men and women is...

Men thing the Three Stooges are funny.

And Harry, I would have wrapped spoiler tags around that if there WERE any spoiler tags!

I THINK I am a man, but I dont like the Stooges.

Claire,
Drop a note in the tech section.

Claire - The Three Stooges are funny for the same reason farts are funny. They just are. Accept it, and move on. :glasses-nerdy:

:clapp: well said :clapp:

And there are spoiler tags, just not a good one. I think there is a post describing how to use them in the Tech section.

Edit: well there was a post in there I swear, I'll hit up Hacker on that one.

Like this?
Spoiler
Like this? How's that for a spoiler tag?

Like That?

We just need a button like the YouTube Tag.

I don't like the Stooges either.

Just to mix it up a little .. I like the stooges, don't think farts are funny at all .. and think Claire's just fine. :beat-up:

Just to mix it up a little .. I like the stooges, don't think farts are funny at all .. and think Claire's just fine. :beat-up:

:love: I pay BraDDe! to say those things. :love:

Back