JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is their 09 product catalog. This stuff is not out yet, but I figured since we are reviewing their stuff as part of fashion week, I would let members take a peek.

http://www.quagmiregolf.com/pdfs/QuagmireGolf_2009.pdf

"Quagmire Golf introduced its Spring 09 line on October 24th at Toronto's L'Oreal Fashion Week. Drawing a massive crowd of local fashionistas, buyers, and press, Quagmire Golf showed its highly anticipated latest fashions with an informal fashion show in the Fashion Environment tent."

This was just last week, so you guys are getting a real sneak peek of what is to come.

Giggity giggity...alright.

(OK, now that that's out of my system, I'm going to click the link.)

Nice stuff. We'll likely order at least some shirts when the time comes.

I especially like the women's bottoms. :banana: :banana:

Last edited:

I was tempted to post the same thing!!

Some very nice clothes though, not to crazy about the shorts and pants, but I like some of the shirts they have available, even though it took about 10 mins for the catalog to load on a DSL line.

Nice stuff. We'll likely order at least some shirts when the time comes.

I especially like the women's bottoms.

That lines you right up with Harry and BraDDe! :snicker:

Somehow, it would never sound the same if I said I liked men's bottoms.

JB, thanks for the link... that looks like some serious gear. I'm definitely a fan!

A few things that immediately caught my eye:

The Slice Polo (the seafoam/white) would go really well with a pair of crisp, all white slacks
I also enjoyed "The Reavie"

I would like to see some of the other colors, but my intial reactions are positive without feeling the material, trying things on

Why do I keep forgetting to put in smilies?

That lines you right up with Harry and BraDDe! :snicker:

Somehow, it would never sound the same if I said I liked men's bottoms.

my interest in fashion extends to women lines as well...

some of their dresses, although not very golf practical, are very nice. they have a strong fashion sense over there. their color selections are impressive

some of their dresses, although not very golf practical, are very nice. they have a strong fashion sense over there. their color selections are impressive

I'm not quite sure it's the same thing . . . :D

Hehehe

We will have an entire review of their full 09 line coming soon.

Hmmm, a bit scary ... "not that there's anything wrong with that"

I knew someone would do the Giggidity. Gotta love Quagmire. But these clothes are great, and I will hopefully have some giveaways for you guys as well.

I knew someone would do the Giggidity. Gotta love Quagmire. But these clothes are great, and I will hopefully have some giveaways for you guys as well.

Another pop culture reference that flew right past me.

And THIS is opening myself way up, but given the length of most golf dresses, I'd want matching shorts or something.

And THIS is opening myself way up, but given the length of most golf dresses, I'd want matching shorts or something.

Don't those dresses have built-in shorts like golf skorts?

Harry,
I think they do. We will know when they arrive next week.

Don't those dresses have built-in shorts like golf skorts?

Harry,
I think they do. We will know when they arrive next week.

Which raises a different question, but we seriously don't want to deal with it here. I'll let GolferGal figure out how to address it.

Last edited:
Which raises a different question, but we seriously don't want to deal with it here. I'll let GolferGal figure out how to address it.

Please explain.

I am sure she will cover it Claire, but to be on the safe side, you can email her at golfergal at thehackersparadise.com

Back