My new cell phone

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Went out today and picked up the HTC Touch Pro. I have had an IPhone and every blackberry under the sun. But wanted something with some wifi and windows mobile this time so that I can be on this site even more...HA. This phone is pretty sweet.

:blob:pic?

I can't see anything:bicker:
The link works Mike, pretty cool phone. I'm on TMobile, for some reason we don't have the cool phones.

[YOUTUBE]pENEldRxuwQ[/YOUTUBE]

Here ya go Mike.

All you add to the You Tube link, is the mumbo-jumbo at the end, identifying the video.

So, in all of this, the only part you cut-n-paste in between the tags, is this part:
http:// www .youtube.com/watch?v=pENEldRxuwQ

thanks. many VB boards i belong to you don't even have to wrap BB code for certain Vid sites.(youTube included)

nice.....

Mike--I already told you how to do less than seven characters (that show at least). :comp:

And where's my rep points, anyway??!! :shock:

And to think, as techy (or is it techie, or what?) as I am, all I want the dang phone to do is be a phone! Texting is ok but I have a pc, a laptop and a digital camera (which beats any phone camera!). I just want to make and receive calls!

(I have T-Mobile too)
comp03.gif

The fun wore off quickly. Im back to my Crackberry. As much as I love Winmobile 6.1, the Crackberry just is the easiest phone to use for email.

Hey JB,
What service are you using? I noticed TMobile just released the G1 and it's made by HTC. Just wondering if it is the same phone or not.

No, the G1, is the 1st Android based phone. Android is thr OS that Google has created. The G1 works quite well.

Back