Entourage & it's golf connection

TheNewBrad

Who's ya caddy?
Reaction score
Handicap
Deceptive
I've made no secret that 'Entourage' is one of my favourite shows.

I've just wondered whether anyone has noticed the subtle (and at times - not so subtle) golf connection. In just about every episode there is a golf prop of some kind, whether it's a bag & clubs in the background in Ari's office or the boys playing an interactive golf video game or a reference to a round during a conversation; there's always something there.

For example, see the clips below. [warning - the language is typical Entourage stuff]

[YOUTUBE]KBVYHnYc9ik[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]chxBGa0Uj9M[/YOUTUBE]

I understand the producer, Mark Wahlberg, is a pretty handy single digit golfer.

Last edited:
Mark Wahlberg has a passion for it, that is for sure. I had the privilege of playing in a foursome with him at TPC in Tampa for a charity event. He was a good guy and man can he play. But the thing that I liked about him during the event, was that when it came to golf, he is as into it as I am. He reads everything about clubs and is contstantantly tweaking everything.

I wish I was in that group - for the golf & the view. :drool:

I wish I was in that group - for the golf & the view. :drool:

Only slightly off topic but one from the vault for Fiona et al.

[YOUTUBE]7iSfuaPDcTc[/YOUTUBE]

Only slightly off topic but one from the vault for Fiona et al.

[YOUTUBE]7iSfuaPDcTc[/YOUTUBE]

I think I almost shorted out my keyboard from all the drool. And the fact that he loves golf is an added bonus!

Mark Wahlberg has a passion for it, that is for sure. I had the privilege of playing in a foursome with him at TPC in Tampa for a charity event. He was a good guy and man can he play. But the thing that I liked about him during the event, was that when it came to golf, he is as into it as I am. He reads everything about clubs and is contstantantly tweaking everything.

Josh, you were very fortunate indeed. Something to remember.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/D_fK...s+Friends+Celebrity/PF7lMfPHV_p/Mark+Wahlberg

Back