Things You See On A Golf Course

GolfGirl

Reaction score
When we were golfing at Burnaby Mountain GC I couldn't resist taking this picture....I just think they are so adorable.

y1pvZvp6UZpu4vkt_7v2EKm_KjPt8_DAfEJ47c0USR6G6t_ETZyi74NEAuObhWc1RxJ_jPnBc4QBbJrtdZy0TnhUQ

Then there were these 3 sculptures.

y1pV2pbhbeBf4vKmFzfz0NuHA8dMjOotynes06ZOFVKIkmrUWz3sTTk5gEQEkP4LURhtMo0ELwjMUP4qb07OF5giA

y1pGpYVUc-oFCNbKFhdVjHa2TComJYukDL0vPyziVgiaQys2DxMgb79kTxA9ZumlLdcRBMBJGu8tO0i-51vVEUt7Q

Just thought I would share :D

y1pV2pbhbeBf4vuspirOKe42FkWTqy9qhXeYR8uASWpIFuVmC70w2kWPo8sox1FiV4Mz3QaDlOUkPFyHEF3w6N--w

Golfgirl, all I see is white boxes with red xes in them?

i'll fix her up,as usual....:D

Chia Bears, on a municipal course. my tax dollars at work!

Last edited:
Topiaries!

There was a bowling tourney in Huntsville, Alabama once...they made human size topiaries of a ball and 10 pins. Not a lot happens in Huntsville I guess.

Bring us . . . a SHRUBBERY!!

Arthur-and-Bedevere-and-the-Knights-of-Ni-715052.jpg

NI!

The only problem with those babies is that they grow up and poop all over the golf course. (But I've just used that smilie in context, so I don't need to do it again.)

The only problem with those babies is that they grow up and poop all over the golf course. (But I've just used that smilie in context, so I don't need to do it again.)

ducks aren't so bad. its the geese who really leave large deposits everywhere.

This past summer I was at a Nationwide Tour event and seen a Doe and two fawns run across two fairways and into this little patch of trees. The only other thing I've seen was a snapping turtle.

My course had a coyote just hangin' out a few weeks ago. Just checkin' everyone out and lookin for mice in the tall grass.

And of course there was this on the Champions Tour:

436810162_t220.jpg

Run Dottie! Run!

Oh, Harry, no!

As an outdoorsman, surely you know not to try to run from a bear!

Nope just from the slowest person around. :banana:

Oh, Harry, no!

Why on earth does anyone think Harry is an outdoorsman?

A couple of courses around here have resident groundhogs on specific holes. And one I played all summer has bullfrogs. Enough of them near a tee box can be really disconcerting!

Oh, Harry, no!

no,no,no. this joke can come in handy one day:

Two campers were hiking in the forest when all of a sudden a bear jumps out of a bush and starts chasing them. Both campers start running for their lives, when one of them stops and starts to put on his running shoes.

His partner says, “What are you doing? You can’t outrun a bear!”

His friend replies, “I don’t have to outrun the bear, I only have to outrun you!”

We dont get those kind of critters. But we do get tons of alligators.

This past summer I was at a Nationwide Tour event and seen a Doe and two fawns run across two fairways and into this little patch of trees. The only other thing I've seen was a snapping turtle.

I don't know how many deer I've seen this year on the course.
Of course, geese are here very year (mean birds). I have also seen one snapping turtle while golfing.

And then there's the one the punch line of which is the bear turning to the hunter and asking, "You're not in this for the hunting, are you?"

Claire, you're going to have to cut and paste that one, 'cause I don't think it's commonly known.

Back