Club(s) you always wanted, but never got?

Callaway Diablo Forged

BeCu Eye2's

Touché on the golo bjeags. Otherwise I lusted over the VRS forged irons forever but just never pulled the trigger.

When I was in high school, my coach talked me out of a Lynx full set of woods. No irons.

everything.

712 ap2's. To me they are gorgeous irons but they don't have enough forgiveness for my off days and would turn my bad day 91's into 101's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taylormade TP CB's and a seemore private reserve mfgp.

BeCu Eye2's
My first real set were eye 2's that I wish I had never gotten rid of. After kicking myself for a good while I treated myself to a sweet set of BeCu's. They're an awesome set that I plan on keeping for good.

Ping ISI BeCu... Though I'm still "looking" for a good deal on them!

Still may pull the trigger on one of these, but certainly not til after the holidays...

Titleist%20Scotty%20Cameron%20Limited%20Edition%20Napa%20Putter%201.jpg

Ping ISI BeCu... Though I'm still "looking" for a good deal on them!

I had a set of these back in the day and man do I miss them!

Cobra Amp Cell Pro driver with the blue head. They're not all that easy to find, and I couldn't justify the cost of buying it new and getting the shaft I wanted in there with a perfectly good driver already in my bag.

Z3c tour limited black CS SeeMore at 34"

For me there's one that really sticks out. It was the R11 driver. When it came out, extra cash flow was very limited so I went bargain shopping and picked up the burner Superfast 2.0 and hated it. By the next season, I said screw it no more settling for something I don't want and bought the R11s right after it was released

I can think of a few:

Adams V4 hybo irons: I was fit into them a few years ago and never pulled the trigger, but loved how they felt

Titleist 913D2 with the Diamana Blue board: I always liked swinging this club and liked the sound at impact. The R1 keeps it at bay though.

Ping Anser wedges: Just can't justify paying that much for wedges, especially since I like my RTX CB's so much. But I found them very easy to control.

What is a club or clubs that you have always wanted, but, for one reason or another never got?

For me, the first that comes to my mind is the Scotty Cameron GOLO - Always wanted it, but just never pulled the trigger, mainly due to cost.

For me it's probably the Cleveland 588 CB's, I think they are some of the prettiest clubs out there and I loved the sound and ball flight. It's because of cash that I haven't gotten them, I'd rather play with THP'rs with my extra cash lol.

Only one set really comes to mind here for me; Cleveland Black irons with the C. Kua shafts. I always wanted them, anytime I've swung them I loved 'em, but I just never could pull the trigger for some reason.

For me there's one that really sticks out. It was the R11 driver. When it came out, extra cash flow was very limited so I went bargain shopping and picked up the burner Superfast 2.0 and hated it. By the next season, I said screw it no more settling for something I don't want and bought the R11s right after it was released

Good thing because the r11 sucked!

TTing

I always loved the AP2 line, but never pulled the trigger on them.

Taylormade RAC TP MB irons... so pretty

rac_mb_tp_med.jpg

There's not one club for me. It would probably be a full, new set of clubs. I've always had hand me down/used clubs. My set of Burner 2.0's are the nicest new clubs I've owned :D

Back