Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

Thanks Ryan! I cannot wait to get further along.

I upgraded somethng on Monday, it finishes in 6 hours... :banghead:

You will find should you progress through the game, everything takes forever to build and costs a ton of resources which can be tough to do if you are constantly being attacked.

Someone care to screenshot their setup? I am trying to figure out the best way to setup my town with cannons and such so it doesnt get demolished

Your village will ALWAYS be demolished. Part of the game. Everything then comes back and you continue on.

You will find should you progress through the game, everything takes forever to build and costs a ton of resources which can be tough to do if you are constantly being attacked.

This is true, when you get to the point that any upgrade is a million+ and takes 5 days to complete it becomes tough to save up to do.

For you guys that have 3+ builders.. Did you just bite it and buy the stuff to get them or did you wait till you had enough emeralds. I made the mistake by blowing through almost 200 of my emeralds right away making stuff get built faster..
Yeah i did the same aswell..

Someone care to screenshot their setup? I am trying to figure out the best way to setup my town with cannons and such so it doesnt get demolished
I put everything that isnt vital outside if the walls so that enemy fighters will get caught up attacking that instead of my cannons while my cannons are shooting them. One thing is; a mortar is essential.
null_zpse340568a.png

Yo, since out clan dismantled and now we can't follow each other anymore, (I am sorry for starting that, I just wanted to be in a clan that was active donating troops for my castle) the only way to do that is to add someone in the apple game center app as a friend, and then you can visit their profile in the game.

I'm already friends with buck and Th34, but for anyone else that plays CoC, add jjmorris9 in the game center app and I'll accept your request.

Yo, since out clan dismantled and now we can't follow each other anymore, (I am sorry for starting that, I just wanted to be in a clan that was active donating troops for my castle) the only way to do that is to add someone in the apple game center app as a friend, and then you can visit their profile in the game.

I'm already friends with buck and Th34, but for anyone else that plays CoC, add jjmorris9 in the game center app and I'll accept your request.
Sent you a request, my name on there is rpjohs.

Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

I was wondering what happened. Haha.

I will admit I don't play as much and not very active. If someone wants to take over the leader you are more than welcome to. Unless you already started a new clan.

My Game Center is thetopdogg.

Sent you a request, my name on there is rpjohs.

Gotcha, I was bummed once I realized I left and then others left and there is no other way to find a member.

Bucks game center tag is just buckjob if you want to add him as well.

Gotcha, I was bummed once I realized I left and then others left and there is no other way to find a member.

Bucks game center tag is just buckjob if you want to add him as well.
Need to find a larger clan we can all join?

Need to find a larger clan we can all join?

Good idea. The clan I found dishes out troops faster than I can donate but you need 1600 trophies to get in. I'll look around.

Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans

Anyone on here play? I just started playing and I'm getting hooked. Any THP clans?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#merged with a larger thread on CoC.

Thanks I searched but nothing came up, odd.

Does anyone still play, I found THP rulez but only had 2 members.

Yeah but we all split into different clans. You can add me on the game center at jjmorris9 and we can stay on touch that way

Yeah but we all split into different clans. You can add me on the game center at jjmorris9 and we can stay on touch that way
He'll boot you from his clan though...

Haha! I'll get ya back in you little squirrel

Request sent

I just started this game and I'm ADDICTED. My eyes actually hurt from staring at my phone all day.

I just started this game and I'm ADDICTED. My eyes actually hurt from staring at my phone all day.

Saw a comercial for it the other day, downloaded it. Now I'm stuck planning upgrades on stuff around when ill be free/awake to keep builders busy. What have I become. *facepalm*

Back