2014 Cleveland Golf - Demo Day

Where can I get that srixon cornhole set?!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

Great tent setup!!! Surprised to see the 588 mb/cbs still out there. I was expecting Cleveland to move past them.
A lot of companies keep successful sets in their lineup for a while, like Bridgestone.

A lot of companies keep successful sets in their lineup for a while, like Bridgestone.

Well it seemed like the focus was on the MT/TT/alt last year. I honestly expected to see a new set of player irons out of them for 2014.

They are an awesome set of clubs, that's for sure. I'd support a refocus on them.

drop the 3I I suppose, ur long enough with irons anyhow

Just played with the lofts. I'd have to go MT 5 at 24, TT 6 at 28, CB 7 at 33, CB 8 at 37, MB 9 at 42 and MB PW at 46. I'd have to really mess with the lofts to make it work. But I like it. Then go 50, 54 and either 58/60 coming home.

Well it seemed like the focus was on the MT/TT/alt last year. I honestly expected to see a new set of player irons out of them for 2014.

They are an awesome set of clubs, that's for sure. I'd support a refocus on them.

Hey you empty your inbox I have some questions for you about Cleveland gear.

Hey you empty your inbox I have some questions for you about Cleveland gear.

Sorry buddy. You should be good now. We'll see how much of my knowledge is out of date after this awesome thread concludes!!!

I so would love to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like what Cleveland has been coming out with this year. The chromed out 588 Altitude looks great, about the only way it could pale is next to the murdered out Custom.

Between the Smart Square and the Altitude line, everything about Cleveland this year just says "Hit me!" I would be hard-pressed to recommend a better set for a newer player than the Altitude line. That they've also retained the 588 MB's is a great testament to the faith they place in that product. Still about the prettiest irons out there, with more chrome than a motorcycle club.

Cleveland is rocking the Demo Day set up for sure! I really like what I see with the Custom driver, it's just soooo good looking.

Love the grass-looking chairs!

Clubs look nice as usual. Love love love the staff bags!

That head on the Custom driver looks massive. Straight massive

easier for me to make contact

but alas I think I'll be going the lofted Altitude route when its all said and done

Options are gooooood. I can't stop looking at these pics haha- The update on the staff bag is nice too. Just a few touch ups here and there. Enough to make them even more awesome.

Options are gooooood. I can't stop looking at these pics haha- The update on the staff bag is nice too. Just a few touch ups here and there. Enough to make them even more awesome.
Call me crazy, but the subtle changes to the staff bag have me REALLY excited.

Thanks for the coverage guys, I know the pics are only a small part of what's going on out there. Cleveland is bringing it this year!

Thanks for the coverage guys, I know the pics are only a small part of what's going on out there. Cleveland is bringing it this year!

Good point TB. Thanks for the coverage THP!

Cannot wait to see the Cleveland Booth. This was great coverage yesterday, and the coverage is already killer this morning.

Not sure where to ask this, but just noticed on TGW that they reduced the price of the TTs, MTs, and Altitudes. The CBs and MBs are still full price. Can an update to these discounted irons be coming?

Not sure where to ask this, but just noticed on TGW that they reduced the price of the TTs, MTs, and Altitudes. The CBs and MBs are still full price. Can an update to these discounted irons be coming?

I didn't think new irons were coming out for Cleveland this year...I'd think they would show them off at the PGA Show if there were.

I didn't think new irons were coming out for Cleveland this year...I'd think they would show them off at the PGA Show if there were.
I didn't expect it either. Which is why i was surprised to see the price drop.

I also didn't realize that Cleveland skips doing a booth at the PGA Show--or at least skipped this year and last.

I didn't expect it either. Which is why i was surprised to see the price drop.

I also didn't realize that Cleveland skips doing a booth at the PGA Show--or at least skipped this year and last.

Last year they had a small room upstairs which I found odd as well for such a big company.

Unless they were a later in the year release like we see every now and then

Back