What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a new Peter Millar polo and Kiawah Island markers when I played Turtle Point earlier today.
a2ejubyn.jpg
ty5adava.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2Y9G0087-600x400.jpg

Pulled the trigger today.

Nice SLDR pickup. Had this one in the hands today and it looks awesome at address. Slightly too deep faced for me

Nice SLDR pickup. Had this one in the hands today and it looks awesome at address. Slightly too deep faced for me

Yeah, thin is my typical miss, so that's why I like it. It also has a similar weight (head-heavy) to my 3-wood which I enjoy.

Yeah, thin is my typical miss, so that's why I like it. It also has a similar weight (head-heavy) to my 3-wood which I enjoy.

This shall be the best driver you have ever hit

This shall be the best driver you have ever hit

It is. Beat every other driver distance-wise by about 15 yards, best feel, best forgiveness, best look. Price is the only one not on that list. I just couldn't wait till next year when it will be cheaper.

I grabbed 2 new Adidas polos while at the outlet mall today.

Pulled the trigger on Taylormade 2.0 irons. Crome version, very nice first round. Had 3 birdie putts within 6 feet with 6,8, and pw. Didn't make any of them but, was nice to stick it close a couple of times. Need to cut a half inch off the length but just choked up all day and hit lasers at the pins. It was a very fun first round with the 2.0's. can't wait to hit them again. Very high launching irons. I am not a high ball hitter but launched some moon rockets which was very cool. Loving these irons!

SeeMore PTM3!!

I bought some Vision balls, towel pack and gloves the other day.

towel_zps8cd39e85.png

And my shaft ponder is now over. Just purchased a Fujikura F1 65 S pretipped with the Flexloft adapter. I am feeling good about that.

Pulled the trigger on a new set of Ping G25 irons (5-PW, black dot, steel shaft). Hit them against the Mizuno JPX825's since I was on the fence. Just loved the feel of those Pings. Can't wait to get them out on the course next week!

:banana::banana::banana:

Congrats OH!!! That's awesome.

Nice job Joe. Good luck with it sir.

Nice job Joe. Good luck with it sir.

Thank you. When I was searching the intertubes, I found that offer from a golf store in Dallas. Hard not to get one pretipped. Saves some time and money.

Pulled the trigger on a new set of Ping G25 irons (5-PW, black dot, steel shaft). Hit them against the Mizuno JPX825's since I was on the fence. Just loved the feel of those Pings. Can't wait to get them out on the course next week!

:banana::banana::banana:

Nice purchase. Well done!

Just bought the X6 Groove Sharpener.....Can't wait to get it here! :)

A......

Putter.

A prototype one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back