What are you going to shoot today?

For tomorrow's round, an 83 from the whites or an 85 from the blues gets my handicap sub 14. Actually those scores in any of my next six rounds will do it. Not sure what tees we'll use, depends on what the other three guys want to do.

I don't know what I'm going to shoot today, but I'm not going to give up on any chip shots out of fear of sending them across the green, leaving them well short. No flubbed chips.

Hmmmm.....haven't swung the clubs in a few weeks and have a few new sticks in the bag. Let's call it an 82 today.

Im feeling 81.

Playing my home course with a buddy in a couple of hours, I am thinking about 81 this morning. We'll see.

Playing my home course with a buddy in a couple of hours, I am thinking about 81 this morning. We'll see.

Good luck out there, I think you go low today!

It's time to get back into the 70's, I'm feeling a 78 today after work.

Well after a disaster yesterday, im playing a new course today and one of the toughest in the area... im thinking 88

After my meltdown yesterday, I'm going to shoot a 42 in league tomorrow...

For tomorrow's round, an 83 from the whites or an 85 from the blues gets my handicap sub 14. Actually those scores in any of my next six rounds will do it. Not sure what tees we'll use, depends on what the other three guys want to do.

See what happens when you look ahead? A horrible 91 yesterday that included:

• A birdie on the par 3 third hole
  • My second ever eagle putt attempt, on the par 5 fourth, which led to me walking off with a par. I was two-over through four at that point.
  • Squandering the opportunity to have two holes in a row under par for the first time ever.
  • Two consecutive holes putting in from off the green (one saved par, one saved bogey after putting the tee shot in the drink).
  • An 8 on two par fives
  • On the five par threes that I didn't get a birdie on, I shot 5, 4, 5, 6 and 5.

The third bullet is probably what did me in, now that I think about it, since after that I played the last 14 in 19-over including a triple on each of the next two holes (Par 5 and a Par 3).

Well after a disaster yesterday, im playing a new course today and one of the toughest in the area... im thinking 88

49/40=89 not bad from the blues. Really atarted hitting the irons well on the back, but had 35 putts on stellar greens that im not used to.

Wednesday I go back and will have my revenge. 82 will happen.

For tomorrow's round, I am going to just try to go out and enjoy myself inn the heat. Should be able to get some pretty good drives with the temps up.

Last time I answered this thread, I had a horrible round. So I'm not going to set any goals other than to have fun.

Heading over to Jonesco, predicting a 79 today, have been striking the ball pretty good lately, we will see.

Heading over to Jonesco, predicting a 79 today, have been striking the ball pretty good lately, we will see.

Actually decided to play LFC instead. Played 36 and shot 42/43=85 from the member's tees and then 41/39=80 from the Senior tees.

Played 36 yesterday including a PB 70 at the home course so I'm relaxing today

I'm off to play Yankee Trace in centerville, oh I have played 18 of there 27 holes before and am gonna shoot 92.

I've had three good rounds in a row, 82 or less. So my goal is to break 40 on the back and hope for the best on the front and see where it ends up!

Playing a course I haven't been to since they made some changes (making it easier, if you can believe it). Planning on an 86 or better, but primary focus will be on more consistency hole-to-hole; avoiding a big number.

Got invited to play a prestigious private club tomorrow so I'm pretty excited! After reading some course reviews and checking their website it looks like a short course (6250 from the tips) but tight as hell. These courses usually chew me up and spit me out but I'm gonna give it my all and try to post an 85 or better. Might be a lot of hybrids of the tee, but if that's what it takes so be it.

87 today. 2 under handicap. We have had a lot of rain so greens should be holding, but weather looks ok for the round,feeling fresh so going to be decent today.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Not predicting or hoping for a score today, just shooting for a good time.

Back