Warrior custom clubs

Germerican

AngryYankee
Reaction score
Handicap
23.8 USGA
Been getting emails from GolfLogix about "testing" out hybrids and wedges, and that they are free*. The * in the email states no purchase necessary and I cover S&H.

Anyone that gets these emails follow through with it?

I've read that they secretly sign you up for a subscription where they send you clubs, and if you dont cancel or don't pay attention they'll charge your card.

Yeah google warrior clubs and you can read of people's experience with it. I know a couple who swear by their clubs though.

It is just like the old Record/CD Clubs get one free full price subscription after that

A guy that golfs in my league has a full set of Warrior clubs (except the putter). He is a lefty as well, so I have hit them. They actually surprised me a little bit, but I wasn't a huge fan. I will say, I do like the satin black finish he had on the irons.

These are the clubs that John Daly endorses but doesnt play, correct?

I know someone who games them and loves them.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

These are the clubs that John Daly endorses but doesnt play, correct?

He was playing the wedges but last WITB i saw on him he was fully TMAG

Others have said it, the internet is full of very poor reviews on Warrior customer service, particularly in regards to this 'secret subscription.' I know some people with some of their hybrids, and they have not told me any horror stories. However, one day it was brought up that you could get these "free" clubs. A guy with some of their clubs did correct the statement that "they are definitely not free."

He does hit the clubs well though.

~Rock

Been getting emails from GolfLogix about "testing" out hybrids and wedges, and that they are free*. The * in the email states no purchase necessary and I cover S&H.

Anyone that gets these emails follow through with it?

Turn and run.......

I know someone who games them and loves them.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

If I made that kind of mistake I would also tend to act like I like them so I dont look that bad

About 4 years ago I got a "free" hybrid that looked like the old TM Rescue

product_143803.jpg

I was never charged any money. The club wasn't anything special though. You can get clones from other companies that look and play nicer than Warrior. Least they have a golfer as a spokesperson now, Eddie Money was the spokesperson at the time.

If I made that kind of mistake I would also tend to act like I like them so I dont look that bad

Lol. I have seen him play the driver and the woods. The driver isn't anything special, and is a bit tinny, but he gets really good distance on the woods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol. I have seen him play the driver and the woods. The driver isn't anything special, and is a bit tinny, but he gets really good distance on the woods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played with him as well and hit was gaming them pretty well.

Run, run far and fast and hold your credit card tightly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run, run far and fast and hold your credit card tightly
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the key, don't let them get that credit card number. I have a golf buddy who got the free clubs and then a $500 set of irons and a $500 set of woods that he hated. They had told him he could return them for credit if he did not like them. One of the services they pushed was "personalization" of each club and he bit. Of course the name engraving voided the return for his money back.

I also know one guy who plays in our weekly blitz with the irons and wedges and he feels like he got a good deal so I never told him about the horror stories I have heard and read. If he is happy I certainly am happy for him.

Not sure what these people did to keep allowing Warrior to keep charging their card?!?! I bought a hybrid from them about 10 months ago. All I had to pay was the shipping. They asked me a few questions about my game then the deal was done. I havent had any other charges since. I do get generic emails from time to time stating that this or that club is available but I just hit the delete button.

No horror stories for me from Warrior...

Seeing John Daly doing Warrior infomercials is priceless.

Tough times call for tough (stupidly embarrassing) measures.

Should have done more then he could have saved his golf course.

I was thinking the same thing today. Once you hit bottom, you will do anything to make a buck. JD makes me want to buy.....NOTHING..........

Back