Snap-Hookz Golf - Product Spotlight Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice review Dan, this looks like a good solution for someone who’s bag has few or no ring holders on their bag. Interestingly enough one of the latest bag reviews states the bag has no towel ring, this would be the perfect solution. I see this being a product that will sell well.

I agree with Dawg, it looks like an excellent accessory for those without the ability to attach items to their bag

With my current bag I wouldn't have the need for one, but it is something I would certainly keep in mind for the future

Great job on this Spotlight Dan!

This is a handy product that's affordable and makes the process of getting to and finding things easier. I've enjoyed mine and would definitely recommend.

Nice spotlight Dan. Flexibility in configuration is awesome. Seems as though these are a viable option with the growing number of gadgets we see in the sport.

Great review, Dan!!! Seems like a very versatile product.

This was an informative and enlightening write up. I, for one, didnt know anything like this existed. I have a Staff bag that could use one of these for sure.

Thanks,

JM

While I'm not one that likes hanging a lot of stuff off my golf bag, there are certainly times when and an additional hook or clip would come in handy. Looks like Snap-Hookz has that covered.

Thanks for the spotlight, Dan. I've started carrying a lot more stuff on my bag, and the one ring that I've got to hang things from is getting very crowded. Looks like a very practical accessory.

Thanks for the review. Always good to have extra spots to hang items from for ease of access. I'll definitely have to look into this. So simple, hate that I didn't think of it.

Thanks for the review, interesting product if you carry a lot of stuff.

Great writeup, Dan. This device has been on my radar for a little while, and hearing your positive thoughts on it is great encouragement.

Love mine, great customer service on top of a great product! Custom color choices are nice!
20140502_173036.jpg

Nice review Dan!

Great idea. Looks well made. I did some modifications to my current back to have a couple of more snap hooks. Now I know the answer to that problem.

really great review dan! i actually have a decent set up with my accessories with my current bag or i'd consider getting this. i think for my staff bag this would be more useful!

A big plus for me is that it can quickly be moved from one side of the bag to the other. Accessories will always be on the outside within easy reach regardless if you are driving or riding in the cart that day. No more digging between bags and the front remains clear.

I appreciate all the positive responses to my product thanks so much to this great forum for their reviews and the Spotlight. My appreciation to you all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back