Check in from Atlanta

seabasshawks

Reaction score
Handicap
Now that summer has hit I have been trying to practice a lot to get better. I would like to become a scratch golfer eventually, but I don't really know if that is a realistic goal with only 2 days of practice a week. I usually play public courses on the NW side of town. And what I'm really interested right now is getting custom fit in hopes that I can stop the madness that is golf equipment, but I'm not sure if I'm consistent enough to really benefit from that. How many of you guys have been custom fit and have seen a benefit or at least a stop to the purchasing madness?

Also I'm not able to see pictures in this thread http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?58777-FS-Bridgestone-j40-5-pw does anyone know why?

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!! Lots of people on here they have been fitted so there is a great deal of knowledge that can be shared.

Be the ball!!

WHen I click on the link I then have to click on the link to each pic, but they work

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:Welcome to the forum neighbor. For fittings, I have used a guy very near to you and highly recommend him. He's The Golf Doctor and is located just off exit 7 on I-575 in Woodstock. You can Google him and get his web site, pprices, etc. He did a full bag fitting for me a couple of years ago and did a great job IMO.

Not sure a fitting will stop the club madness, however. Many of us are just club ho's and like the new shiny toys. Haha. Good luck.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP! Lots of GA folks here!

:welcome: glad to see a fellow Georgian aboard. You are certainly living in an area where a fitting is easily available, I recommend that you go ahead an find a fitter. Hope to get to tee it up with you sometime in the future.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It doesn't do that for me instead I get.

seabasshawks, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:Welcome to the forum neighbor. For fittings, I have used a guy very near to you and highly recommend him. He's The Golf Doctor and is located just off exit 7 on I-575 in Woodstock. You can Google him and get his web site, pprices, etc. He did a full bag fitting for me a couple of years ago and did a great job IMO.

Not sure a fitting will stop the club madness, however. Many of us are just club ho's and like the new shiny toys. Haha. Good luck.

Yeah I was just looking at his site last night. Bah I'm not sure if it will stop the madness either!

I feel like I've been hitting the driver really well lately but it just seems to go super high and I went in the pga store to get an idea but I can't really swing in there because I think I'm going to hit the ceiling. I've been trying to ingrain some swing changes so I wasn't sure if it was a good time to get fit.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP!

Welcome from a fellow NW Atl'er.... What part of town are you in?

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Welcome to THP!

Back