Check in from Atlanta

Welcome to THP, lots of quality guys in the ATl.

Welcome to THP. You have quite a lofty goal. With only days of practice and only playing once a week, it may take a little more than one summer to get to scratch, but never say never, just might be a stretch. As far as custom fitting, everyone should be custom fit. Having clubs fit for your current swing can greatly help with the enjoyment of the game and help set you on the road to achieving your goal. I cannot emphasize enough getting custom fit, especially in your irons.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. You have quite a lofty goal. With only days of practice and only playing once a week, it may take a little more than one summer to get to scratch, but never say never, just might be a stretch. As far as custom fitting, everyone should be custom fit. Having clubs fit for your current swing can greatly help with the enjoyment of the game and help set you on the road to achieving your goal. I cannot emphasize enough getting custom fit, especially in your irons.

I definitely think it will be more than one summer probably more than two summers, haha I was talking more of a long term goal. Interesting can you say a little bit more about why especially in the irons? I always figured driver would be most important because the lengths have gotten so out of hand recently.

WHen I click on the link I then have to click on the link to each pic, but they work
I think it was actually because I had over 10 posts but I had no signature. We'll see in an hour. EDIT- that was why

Last edited:
Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Sorry man but there is nothing that can stop it. Once your addicted, it is a lifelong addiction.

A fitting will go a long way to slow it down though and limit the damage. I got fitted for my first set of irons a few months back and it definitely helped.

Welcome to paradise, see you over at the equipment pondering thread lol.

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back