The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

I'll take that in a #1 Wide or #6.

Just ordered a new shaft for my driver and new grips for my irons. The #zoocrew won't know what hit 'em

So many questions so few answers. But one thing is for sure. I'm working on my game like a madman, and the rest will just happen. Practicing with a purpose, and a bit of a fire in my eye. Worked out some games to play to help feel some of the match play rushes.

So many questions so few answers. But one thing is for sure. I'm working on my game like a madman, and the rest will just happen. Practicing with a purpose, and a bit of a fire in my eye. Worked out some games to play to help feel some of the match play rushes.

I think you will be fine buddy. I have no doubt you are going to get your game as sharp as can be. Just have Youngbuck get out for some match play with you

Fire in the eye is always a good thing. That is, if it's not real fire.

Tee time made for Saturday morning. Can't wait to keep improving!

I think you will be fine buddy. I have no doubt you are going to get your game as sharp as can be. Just have Youngbuck get out for some match play with you
We're playing match play this weekend. And I'm giving strokes soon need to press a little to get a feel of working from a deficit.

On the course now. +1 through 4 from the back tees. 6400 on a par 70 so pretty long for me

On the course now. +1 through 4 from the back tees. 6400 on a par 70 so pretty long for me

That's awesome. 6400 on a par 70 is long for anybody my friend. Keep up the good play!

I repeatedly drool over this

$T2eC16hHJHoE9n3KhWVSBQz2y6Uk7w~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16Z,!w0E9szNZt7+BQz2zId,Vw~~60_12.JPG

Uhhhhh.... Yes please! I love my Versa #9 and I bet this would fit nicely in the stable.

Just birdied 5 back to even. Rolling this golo great first time out

I am really impressed and proud of the crew that will be taking the fight to the zoocrew. I don't know all of you in a personal level but I can tell you the right team was fielded.

You guys are lead by a class act. I've met Hawk a few times and I come away always waiting for the next time. He can be seriously of fall over sloppy but always fun.

The team assembled be hind him is driven by passion and each is as cool as the next. The Dreamteam is just that. A group of guys that dreamt big and are gonna get it done.

You guys are in for such an amazing weekend. I wish you all the best, fairways and greens. Just do you and the rest will take care of itself. 'Dreamteam' on three.....
One
Two
Three

DREAMTEAM!!!

DreamTeam!

DreamTeam! I just got goosebumps, and I hope they stay there for another 3 months. 3 months!

Hell yes! Dreamteam! Grean and White Baby!

DreamTeam! I just got goosebumps, and I hope they stay there for another 3 months. 3 months!

87 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes.

.... But who's counting.

Every time I get a PM I hope it's from our captain with more info!

How are you #DreamTeam'ers feeling? Games shaping nicely as we edge out three months from the event?

You should be able to tell me after this weekend! If you don't mind me picking your brain a little bit, I think it would be awesome!

How are you #DreamTeam'ers feeling? Games shaping nicely as we edge out three months from the event?

Still a work in progress, but that's my game -- It's a riddle wrapped in an enigma and then deep-fried and served on top of tater tots with green chili.

Back