What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
45/45=90 Driver was on fire. Putter wasn't horrible. Greens were punched a couple weeks ago and they had a lot of bare spots, but still managed to average 1.9 putts. Somehow had a decent sand game, left one for a tap in par.

44/45. Really struggled all day with all facets. Hit an occasional good drive, hit 7/18 greens, but never anything consistent and NO putter love.

Shot 84 today but was a very good day for my hybrids and driver and 3 wood and allot of beer drinking.
9760_600413119982853_1510198457_n.jpg

Shot 104 Yesterday and 105 Today, but we netted 22 Under for our 2 man best ball tournament which was good enough for second place. First Place got us by one stroke.

50/44 for 94. Putting killed me today. Way too many 3-putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50/44 for 94. Putting killed me today. Way too many 3-putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on down to the THP Invitational next weekend Bcape.

Shot a 98 today. Driving was poor but I putted and chipped ok. Half wedges continue to trouble me. Hit 2 greens and 3 fairways, it was pretty rough off the tee. Brought my hdcp down a little bit again, so at least I'm moving in the right direction!

Another tough finish, but continuing to hit the ball better. Wasn't a great day off the tee, though I was in play until the last couple. The swing changes are taking a lot longer to groove than I'd hoped for, but they're coming around...

umyzaqud.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Shot 74-74 at yesterday's THP get together at Winstar GC. First round was very up and down: 7 bogeys, 7 pars, 3 birdies, 1 eagle. I bogeyed the 1st 4 holes of that round with 3 putts on all trying to get adjusted to the greens which were running very, very fast. Second 18 was much more along the lines of what a good round is for me: 14 pars, 3 bogeys, 1 birdie. I just could not get the ball to drop on any of my birdie putts in that round.

Didn't get to play with you yesterday but looking forward to next time! Think we all struggled on the greens.

Decent round had my 1st eagle on a beautiful 2nd shot with a 4i 220yards away. hit the front of the green rolled within 3ft of pin. then followed that great hole up with a

deOSnQA.jpg

51/42 = 93 for me. I didn't hit a single fairway on the front 9 and had 22 putts, which was absolutely awful. Nothing was working except the iron striking. Then on the back I finally started to hit some fairways and played pretty well, and I got a lucky break and flew in a wedge from 80 yards! So it was a pretty rough round for me, but I had some encouraging moments.

Well, I had a mate and shot 104! The ironic thing was I was swinging ok. There were quite a few fairways though where if you didn't land it in exactly the right place, the fairway gathered the ball and sent you way off into the rough. What really killed me were the greens though. They were the fastest I've played on by a considerable mile. They crucified me.

44-38 = 82
6/13 FW
5/18 GIR
31 putts

Had a case of the "thins" on the front.

J40 54* wedge saved my hiney today giving me 5 or 6 two foot tap-ins for par.

44-38 = 82
6/13 FW
5/18 GIR
31 putts

Nice cookie....missed ya this weekend!

44-38 = 82
6/13 FW
5/18 GIR
31 putts

Heck of a comeback Cookie!! 38 is all kinds of solid.

Second day of the tournament here. I didn't have a great day or good score but it was a good tournament. I got to play with guys from Atlanta to Chattanooga and points between. We had rain delays and didn't finish the morning session until 4:00. The afternoon session had just enough daylight to get it it. For the round, again today I made a triple on the easiest hole on the front. YUK, along with 8 bogies, 7 pars, and two birdies for an 82 (42, 39)

Not sure what I shot but it was ugly. Unfortunate too, because we have a big tournament this weekend.

Below average for you.....

I don't think so. Some tough breaks on course and a couple mistakes leading to a couple deserved doubles. I'll always be good with anything below 80. I am no scratchy scratch golfer!

I don't think so. Some tough breaks on course and a couple mistakes leading to a couple deserved doubles. I'll always be good with anything below 80. I am no scratchy scratch golfer!

It's only a matter of time buddy

45, for me not to bad

43. It was cold, windy, and at a course with the best greens I play. It took me a bit to get used to the conditions.

Congrats Rob! First eagle of the year is nice. I had that pleasure Wednesday (drive,5w,20ft putt).

I shot a bad 77 today. Was +1 through 13, then finished bog/par/dub/dub/bog. And the par was on a 275 par 4 where I drove just off the back of the green, should have been an easy up and down :(. No birds, but 2 of the bogeys were on par 5s which is always worse, and the 2 dubs were balls just a bit off line but on the hardest holes that got bad bounces and lost. Ah well, I'm hitting my irons much better and chipping/pitching/putting well. Just need the driving to be a bit better. Was weird not playing with my GPS today, I've kind of gotten used to it I guess. 3 times I went over the green b/c I estimated the distance wrong :(. My wife had the gps for a tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back