THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

I am sad that I'm unable to participate in this event.

I am happy to avoid the stress/angst of trying to sign up :)

Good luck to all of you and congrats in advance to the 16 who are able to kick off this incredible experience.

I have a feeling there will be a waiting list for this one

Absolutely. Good luck to everyone again, less than 10 minutes to blast off.

I imagine a waiting list with another 16 names on it.

Im hungry. Wont leave until I get my signup sent in.

To everybody in this thread.

We know there are going to be some that are not thrilled when the time passes by and we greatly apologize. We want to do this the fairest way we know how and hope you understand. With only 16 slots, we knew it would go fast and are glad to see so much incredible enthusiasm.

Just a quick tease....If you do not get in, never fear, something else might be just around the corner....Ya never know. :wink:

We know there are going to be some that are not thrilled when the time passes by and we greatly apologize. We want to do this the fairest way we know how and hope you understand. With only 16 slots, we knew it would go fast and are glad to see so much incredible enthusiasm.

Just a quick tease....If you do not get in, never fear, something else might be just around the corner....Ya never know. :wink:

JB, the ultimate tease. :thumb:

Last chance for a quick nature call before the flurry starts!

5 minutes.

This just got real...

Good luck guys - looking forward to see who gets selected!

Now we're up to 20 members!! I need for 5 of you to get off of here please. I want a 1 spot buffer.

Love this!

Good luck fellas!

I am on a plane and Internet is very slow. Not looking good for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Good luck everyone. I hope beat enough of you to get in, but good luck none the less.

It'll be in this thread?

4 holes played.....this is going to be hard on my phone in between shots!!

Back