What Do You Do When Stuck Someplace Overnight?

OMG...did he die at the end? If so, I'm gonna be pissed with the ending!

Finally got to check this out. Could not see it on my phone at work. Pretty funny. Brought back some memories for me from the Bridgestone championship last year.

So clever. Very cool!

JM

So I just got an update from my friend. The video has been viewed over 250,000 times over the last 48hrs in over 41 countries. The video is going to be featured on World a News Tonight with Dianne Sawyer tonight. And he is being interviewed for Good Morning America tomorrow morning between 8-9am. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he can make a follow-up video to "You're So Vain" and dedicate it to our Gauntlet nemesis JRod:act-up:

Maybe he can make a follow-up video to "You're So Vain" and dedicate it to our Gauntlet nemesis JRod:act-up:

I'll have to talk to him about that. LOL

Funny but being in that airport alone would be spooky

This story made local news here in Cleveland
mymumysa.jpg

This story was on Good Morning America. 3 million hits on youtube today alone. The funny thing, he is a lighting director. Chris may be getting the out takes from the filming.

That's awesome...I personally would have passed out playing slot machines but it appears he passed time just fine. Picked some interesting spots too

Having had to spend the night in an airport more than once, this made me chuckle. Thanks!

That was awesome, well done.

Here is one of the out takes. he will have 5 mins worth on his youtube page tonight

As soon as I get word that the out takes have been posted I will add them here.

Awesome! That was well planned and done, he is one funny guy.

That was a great video. The two moments that made me laugh hysterically were the falling on his knees escalator part and the dumping the water bottle part. Very well done.

That is too funny and pretty sweet how it picked up all over. Very cool to see.

Bumping this, because it was talked about in our office today. And I said, hey I know the guy who knows the guy :)

Also for the newer members. Still enjoyed watching it again.

Back