US Open 2013 Scripting

I like Friday, probably because its plain compared to everything else.

There is NO WAY Rickie is wearing THAT garbage on Sunday. He'll change it. Plus, it's Burnt Orange. He doesn't do Burnt Orange.

The other 3 days I really like.

You're assuming he gets to wear it on Sunday

TC2ObtI.png

I like the look that Nike puts out much more. Classic and somewhat simple!

Tiger should play on Friday with the Tour AD DI shaft, color matching! He switched shafts but should go back :D

Scott Piercy:
6a00d8341caaef53ef0192aadc5e27970d-pi

Peter Millar Players:
6a00d8341caaef53ef01901d1de041970b-pi
6a00d8341caaef53ef0191031412d8970c-pi
6a00d8341caaef53ef0192aadc56ef970d-pi

Peter Millar may just be the best at mixing modern colours with classic style. I love it.

Does Peter Millar make any polyester golf polos? Or are they all a pima blend? Our Nordstroms has all PM polos in a blend.

US Open Scripting - Monday

zy8eby9a.jpg

Spoiler Alert: Tuesday will probably look a lot like Monday.

Travis Matthew for Charley Hoffman:
masl10-us-open-style-scripting.jpg

Some shirts from the July 1st release....look so good.

Izod golf have nailed the look for the US open, i think it has pretty much guarenteed a purchase from me! where can I buy these god damn it!

Last edited:
Luke Donald Styling!!!
0008_jtwoih_bg.jpg

Luke is winning so far.

RLX always looks classy and athletic.

Check out how the splatters were made:

But the cool part is the way the splatter designs were created. Fowler himself took golf balls covered with different colors of paint and chipped them at blank canvases. White hats were placed between him and the canvases, so the paint splattered all over them as he hit the balls. The splatter patterns that Fowler created are used on these products – as well as on the shafts and headcovers of some of Cobra's AMP Cell clubs earlier this year.

Check out how the splatters were made:

But the cool part is the way the splatter designs were created. Fowler himself took golf balls covered with different colors of paint and chipped them at blank canvases. White hats were placed between him and the canvases, so the paint splattered all over them as he hit the balls. The splatter patterns that Fowler created are used on these products – as well as on the shafts and headcovers of some of Cobra's AMP Cell clubs earlier this year.
Very cool!!!

Back