What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave it some thought this weekend and finally got it. Bushnell Neo X gps watch. $30 off at golf galaxy with black friday discount.

Awesome, thanks for pointing this out. I've been pondering one of these too and thought I missed the boat on the black friday discount. I read your post and immediately checked... boom, $30 off. I should have mine in hand on Wednesday :D

Awesome, thanks for pointing this out. I've been pondering one of these too and thought I missed the boat on the black friday discount. I read your post and immediately checked... boom, $30 off. I should have mine in hand on Wednesday :D

And marked down $50 from $199. I forgot to mention that. Hawk did a great review and Cookie gave me his vote. Thats all I needed.

Golf Pride black / white multicompound. Cobra grips for my Amp Forged.

decided to start looking at new irons so I popped in to Edwin Watts to hit some. I was hitting the Taylormade rocketbladez tours and I really liked them. the salesman was telling me about their bankruptcy and how a new buyer should be coming in next week because they are going to open auction. he also told me that working for EW sucks......anyway, after a long talk he offered me the RBlz 4-PW for $350 out the door. I couldn't argue with that price. I HAD to buy those, right?

decided to start looking at new irons so I popped in to Edwin Watts to hit some. I was hitting the Taylormade rocketbladez tours and I really liked them. the salesman was telling me about their bankruptcy and how a new buyer should be coming in next week because they are going to open auction. he also told me that working for EW sucks......anyway, after a long talk he offered me the RBlz 4-PW for $350 out the door. I couldn't argue with that price. I HAD to buy those, right?

Very hard to argue with you there. Congrats on a great purchase!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Heck of a deal there for some solid irons...well done

thanks fellas. too bad it's going to snow today so i can't get out to play 'em. once that happens here we dont recover till march. bummer.

Theres always golf galaxy, golf smith and pga store or any other sim ;)

Over the holiday weekend I bought 1 doz Duo's, a Hirzl glove (for $18), and a smash bag. Hoping the smash bag is a little kinder on my wrists than the medicine ball I've been using.

Went on a little spender bender over the holiday weekend, starting to put together my set for next year:

KBS Tour Customs - Black Pearl - 3-9i X-Flex (going to soft step into the new irons)
Nike VR Pro Combo CB - 3-PW
Nike VR Pro Forged Black Oxide Wedge - 56*

I'm getting away from my current blades as I didnt, and probably wont, practice at the range as much as needed to hit them consistently. I'm also moving back to my VR Pro Wedges as the 588's and I never really got along. I think the VR's have a little more heel relief which I like.

Theres always golf galaxy, golf smith and pga store or any other sim ;)

thats what i tend to do. but then i get tempted to buy stuff. its a dirty trick. .......we have a couple places with heated ranges around here......i see them in my future.

Just ordered my next two - a 51° & 55° - SCOR Wedges

just got a used fubuki 73 x5ct shaft great deal 25£ plus 20£ shipping to italy

Nike Dri-Fit long sleeve top, FootJoy SoftJoy glove and some tee's. Also got a tee time for a round at a new track tomorrow, pretty excited !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife's Christmas present from my favorite putter company.

AND a Flix Pro!

My wife's Christmas present from my favorite putter company.

AND a Flix Pro!

OK, spill it - what did you get her? (It's OK, I won't tell her, she's not looking)

1) Cobra Amp Cell Driver (Silver) from MikeDean441! (Thank you Mike!)

2) Scored this off ebay! My favorite style of headcover - it's magnetic closure & just all-around perfect!
th_headcover1_zps17a7a797.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_headcover3_zps0f38b8e5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_headcover4_zps44596f36.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Another AMP Cell adaptor & a THO Flix Pro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just put in a order for THP flix pro

OK, spill it - what did you get her? (It's OK, I won't tell her, she's not looking)

She's a lurker but she's at work now, she's getting a carbon steel m6 at 32.5" w pink grip and white groovy HC.

THP Flix Pro!

Bought my Secret Santa gifts and sent them out....hopefully my recipient likes what they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back