Callaway & THP - #TheKing Details

Exciting news! All of the new drivers look fantastic, and I'm stoked to find out exactly what this "much more" business is!

Exciting news! All of the new drivers look fantastic, and I'm stoked to find out exactly what this "much more" business is!

they already announced it Brett is on Harry's team with me, harry might as well start writing up the victory speech now.

Every golfer in #TheKing will be armed for distance.
They will have a driver from either The Big Bertha line or the X2Hot line.
Plus much more...

This driver news is unreal. And I agree, this "much more" business really has me giddy!

they already announced it Brett is on Harry's team with me, harry might as well start writing up the victory speech now.

You better not send you custom Bettinardi into the Studio.

I'll bribe Keith and the boys to mess up the specs :)

Plus much more...

After seeing the Big Bertha line and the X2Hot line see those involved launching bombs will happen with out a doubt.

The much more has many many thoughts running through my head.

surrender-at-appomattox-01.jpg

Harry Arnett, at left, drafting up his surrender

Way to jump in the trash talk immediately Jimmy :D

shes already spec'd out perfectly. i might even bust out my White Hot Pro for this event since i rolled it so well in competition in the MC last year

Plus much more...

How can you go wrong? Either of these lines will be absolute bombers for Team Harry.... I guess Chad's team too

Very cool news! Both lines have plenty to offer. With all the adjustability I'm sure I'll be able to dial whichever I'm given to work great for me!

How can you go wrong? Either of these lines will be absolute bombers for Team Harry.... I guess Chad's team too

Assuming Chad doesnt mistake the wrench for a hair brush.

Any idea when the next contest will be? The more I look at the new lines Callaway is coming out with, the more I want to crown #ImWithChad #TheKing !!!

Any idea when the next contest will be? The more I look at the new lines Callaway is coming out with, the more I want to crown #ImWithChad #TheKing !!!

The new lines do look absolutely incredible. I want to hit them all! The Alpha dog in particular has gotten my attention.

Though I'm afraid you'll be waiting a long time to crown anyone other than Harry!

#ImWithHarry

New contest starting this week and it will determine the rest of the rosters. Thats right, a whole bunch of winners.

This should be interesting. Looking forward to seeing the contest.

So...your saying I still have a shot! Yes...

All in time for everyone!

Go big or go home style... intriguing. . #bringit

Filling out the rosters! Yes! Can't wait to see what this contest is all about!

did you hear that? that's the sound of anxiety building...

Wow, how many spots are left? I'm thinking it should be 6 or 8.

Wow, how many spots are left? I'm thinking it should be 6 or 8.

I have not had my coffee as of yet, but I believe there are 8 spots left.

Not many spots left. Have to bring it for this contest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, all the spots left in one contest. Time to bring it!

Back