Happy Independence Day

Thank you Cousin Eddie for saving us from the Aliens

Go Big Orange

egu4yqu4.jpg

Happy 4th be safe

Give my mom any reason to decorate and she loves it! Chilling at the lake house, happy Independence Day!!

Over at the beach condo, about to take the kids out to the water. Sure, it's only 3 miles from my house but it sure as heck feels like a vacation.

Happy 4th everyone! Have fun and be safe out there!

Happy independence day, folks!

Happy 4th to everyone!

Happy independence day my American friends. All the best, have a wondeful and safe holiday

Happy Independence Day fellow Americans! And happy Friday everyone else!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Happy Independence Day THP and thank you to all those who have served, currently serve and are to serve in the future!

Happy Independence Day

Having a little fun with my oldest.

Have a great 4th and enjoy ya families! :bomb::blob::clapp::friends::guitar::thumb:

Happy 4th everyone!!

Happy 4th guys and gals! Hope everyone has a SAFE and fun weekend.

Stay safe guys, you need those fingers to play golf.

I can't wait to listen to some Nugent and hit my buddies pool. Its bloody humid today.

Happy 4th!!

Happy 4th of July to all of my THP family. Here is a pic of the fireworks finale my buddy and I did for our party.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404525574.935724.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Happy 4th from Lake Sinclair in GA!

5amujuhy.jpg

3y3ebuze.jpg

Coop checking out the fireworks!

Good 4th in the blu house. Kids are crashed for the night. It's been a fun day

Happy Independence Day everyone. We just finished watching a spectacular firework display in St. Augustine. Now time rest up for our trip across the state to the west coast of Florida.
y9epezen.jpg

I just watched fireworks over tops of KC-35's and C-130's something very cool and special about sitting on a military base and watching that.

Hope you guys had a great day! It was really boring for me today, but at least I'm with the ones I love!

Back