Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Too late to join the gang? Gang TMex? What are our colors?

All you need is a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, and flannel shirt with only the top button buttoned up and you are in.

All you need is a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, and flannel shirt with only the top button buttoned up and you are in.

Thanks - that was close. For a minute I thought I needed some new shoes!

I remember that movie Dev....you don't really look like that do you? :D

Thanks - that was close. For a minute I thought I needed some new shoes!

I remember that movie Dev....you don't really look like that do you? :D

Look like what? Cher is my wife.

Like B Real from Cypress Hill? epic

Guys I realize taht this thread is not a serious one, but lets keep all the regular every day banter in the banter away thread. Thanks.

I'll try to get this thread back on track. My username comes from my last name and I have a family of 4, so I am the4hornes. My avatar is a golf ball from my Daughters college. Campbell University, home of the fighting camels.

My avatar is Lee Westwood, b/c he's the best ball striker on the planet, and he's cool. I am not a member of a secret behind the scenes gang. And I still don't get the weird Passport photo avatars.

My avatar is Lee Westwood, b/c he's the best ball striker on the planet, and he's cool. I am not a member of a secret behind the scenes gang. And I still don't get the weird Passport photo avatars.

I'm about to get my lee westwood on in 30 mins. You up?

Speaking of your avatar....isn't it about time for me to pick one for you?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

That ended hours ago and was fun for about 2 hours, it was funny. My avatar is a calculator that I spelled Boobs on. That is also funny.

I'm about to get my lee westwood on in 30 mins. You up?

I don't understand the question. Is that a secret society question that only your members understand?

My avatar is the man of 4th quarter comebacks with all his ribs broken, punctured and no WR's left to throw the ball to except some Michael Irvin reality show guy that we've never heard of unless you live in or went to UNC. TONY ROMO!

That ended hours ago and was fun for about 2 hours, it was funny. My avatar is a calculator that I spelled Boobs on. That is also funny.

What??????? It will never end for TMex.

I don't understand the question. Is that a secret society question that only your members understand?

No lol. Im going to call you. I need to putt pants on. That might be my new user name and avatar (on topic)

Speaking of your avatar....isn't it about time for me to pick one for you?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

No. You are a new forum member. Why not head over to the check in desk and introduce yourself.

No. You are a new forum member. Why not head over to the check in desk and introduce yourself.

hahahaha puttin4checkindesk

Best character on sesame street.....ever.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Best character on sesame street.....ever.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I prefer Elmo.

Mine is from the first outing and SeemoreGuy snuck a picture of me hitting a pink Chromax.

I prefer Elmo.

Mine is from the first outing and SeemoreGuy snuck a picture of me hitting a pink Chromax.

I was there at the photo taking.

My avatar is my big bearded mug behind a glass of fine, fine, beer. My name.... well, I used to have to ask which tree I hit the ball at on every drive. Now, only every other drive :)

My username came from a crazy kid we used to hang around with when I was young - he used to make up words for all sorts of things. That one just kind of stuck with me for some reason. The avatar is from American Psycho - Patrick Bateman is my role model :)

Back