Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's partly true, they make you ponder more SeeMore's and their cool headcovers :clapp:

Hahaha that is true. I've found myself on their website pondering. I just find that the center shaft is soooooo much better for me. I mean miles better. I would never have tried one before this because I don't like the looks of them

Edit: Clarifying that I don't like the looks of center shafts.

Chunky speaks the truth.

Tappin' from my iPad!

+1 on this. I loved my Seemore. I might go for one of their mallets in the future.

I'm pondering a 2 and 3 hybrid Adams a12 OS.

That's partly true, they make you ponder more SeeMore's and their cool headcovers :clapp:

Weird that you say that as I found myself searching for SeeMore headcovers earlier today after I ordered my putter.

Seemores are bad for that. They make you not ponder putters anymore

I dunno CL, they are what actually got me started ho'ing.

Hell, I was up to 5 at one time.

And spot on on the HC's. I know SEVERAL here who would love my John Deere Classic SeeMore cover lol

Hahaha that is true. I've found myself on their website pondering. I just find that the center shaft is soooooo much better for me. I mean miles better. I would never have tried one before this because I don't like the looks of them

Edit: Clarifying that I don't like the looks of center shafts.

I've never tried a CS because like you I don't really like the look, but I'm having a lot of success with the Si4 so it might be hard to get me away from that style and try a CS! Did it take you time to adjust to a CS?

Yeah I was having issues hooking the Mashie too. I never hook the 910H and love the feel and distance I get out of it.
Is there any particular reason people are struggling with hooking the mashie, that you know of? I am considering one but have not been able to hit one yet.

Weird that you say that as I found myself searching for SeeMore headcovers earlier today after I ordered my putter.

It helps that THP uses SeeMore covers and I picked up a few from Jman and I gotta say it's cool switching headcovers from time to time!

Seems like a good ponder Smalls. Also tells me that you are really enjoying what you're seeing with the rest of the set.

Hey, me too! These hybrids flat out rock! I'm also pondering the SW and LW to round out the set!

there's some offset to it and it sets up a little closed at address

Is there any particular reason people are struggling with hooking the mashie, that you know of? I am considering one but have not been able to hit one yet.

I'm pondering a new swing after today's range session.

I had two shotmakers, maybe I should put them both down the shaft.

Guaranteed JakeStraight from what I hear with 2 in there.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thats a really good question. I hit it really really well at times, specially on the range but then when I was playing I would hook it OB or into whatever was left. And an unplayable hook too. I think its just how the club is set up, a little closed and draw biased. It does have a very good shaft in it though.

Thats a really good question. I hit it really really well at times, specially on the range but then when I was playing I would hook it OB or into whatever was left. And an unplayable hook too. I think its just how the club is set up, a little closed and draw biased. It does have a very good shaft in it though.

Hasn't the tour version which is not closed from what I hear helped some guys that were hooking it?

Tappin' from my iPad!

I played the club for a long while and never struggled with a hook.

Since this is equipment pondering, you should consider some new balls since nerfny has yours in a safety deposit box.
Bazinga!

It's also the reason why he needs a shaft extractor.
Bazinga!

Seems like a good ponder Smalls. Also tells me that you are really enjoying what you're seeing with the rest of the set.
The learning curve on the hybrids is about non-existent TC. I love these things. I am also quite fond of the PW and GW. The 7, 8 and 9 are taking a little getting used to.

Hey, me too! These hybrids flat out rock! I'm also pondering the SW and LW to round out the set!
I might think the same thing, but I already have the Puglielli wedges (56 and 60) and like those. But if I can hit them like I do the Gap Wedge, there's always that chance.

Hasn't the tour version which is not closed from what I hear helped some guys that were hooking it?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ive never seen the tour version anywhere but Id think it would. I know setho had one for a while but not sure if he still does.

I don't hook the mashie at all. I think it's the easiest club in my bag to hit. Do you have the opportunity to hit it?

I played the club for a long while and never struggled with a hook.

Have you ever changed the grip on your Mashie?

Have you ever changed the grip on your Mashie?

I did. I took the stock grips off and put midsize tour velvets on them.

JB, I remember the first outing at PGA Nat'l. You were hooking the Mashie at first.

I did. I took the stock grips off and put midsize tour velvets on them.

JB, I remember the first outing at PGA Nat'l. You were hooking the Mashie at first.

I thought about adding Mid-Size to mine. Didn't you have trouble getting them on?

I think the hooking issue is how you hold the club. If you line your thumbs up with the arrows, you are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back