Contest - THP & Callaway Staff Bag US Open - 2nd Chance

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week THP gave away this staff bag and it was so much fun we are going to give away another one. Callaway's US Open inspired staff bag is an absolute beauty and we look forward to putting it in the hands of another THPer.

ccb26436a6e711e2914022000a9e0653_7-400x300.jpg

Phil Mickelson Embroidery Not Included

The Prize
Just as the picture shows, one of the US Open inspired Callaway Staff bags delivered from THP right to your door.

Rules
One entry only per participant.
To enter, follow the steps below.
This contest is open to anybody that would like to participate.
The winner will be randomly drawn.
The deadline of this contest is Thursday June 27th, 2013 at 2pm EST. All entries must be received by then to be considered.

Entering
You enter the contest two ways.
Step 1 – Leave a comment in this thread about why you like the look of this staff bag.

AND

Step 2 – On Twitter, follow both @CallawayGolf & @hackersparadise. Then, send out this tweet about the contest. "I want to win the @CallawayGolf US Open Inspired staff bag from the contest @hackersparadise is having right now."

THP will announce the winner of the contest on the THP Forum at the conclusion. Cost of shipping the prize is covered for THP Albatross Club Members. Not a member and want to sign up, click here.

If you are not a forum member but would like to sign up, Click Here. Registration is always fast, free, and easy

Good luck everybody.

I wanna win this bag because it looks awesome! Much nicer than my old Ping Hoofer! Oh and Callaway is the boss!

@sparksjr32

This bag is gorgeous! Nothing beats the Red, White and Blue. It is perfect in design and color to represent the U.S. Open. It screams America.

@fryt25

Last edited:
Callaway has outdone themselves with this staff bag, the looks are as good as it gets. Beautiful is the only way to describe it and I would love for it to be my first staff bag.

@DawgDaddy47

Love the colors of this bag. It would look great with my new Callaway X-Hot driver! Thanks THP and Callaway!

Another chance!? How awesome. Much like the first one, I want to win it because, well, look at it! It just screams America! Those colors are so vibrant and pop so well and I have been looking at staff bags. Good luck to all once again!

I wanna win this contest because this is a such a great looking bag and it would be my first staff bag!

I want to win this US Open inspired staff bag from Callaway Golf and THP becuase the the bag looks so timeless and very classy just like the two companies that are giving it away.

@2undpar

I want this staff bag because the color way is awesome! Red, white, and blue? Yes please!

'MURICA

@darrengolfs

i'm loving these 2nd chance contests....THP getting very generous this summer!
love it.
keep the contests coming and to the members, keep those entries coming! the more entries and interest, the more contests THP will put on!

2nd chances, ftw! This beauty would look amazing sitting on my clicgear with matching red accents. I'd be the envy of the course. @tbonafide

Last edited:
Best looking bag of all at the 2013 Open! I would treasure having the same bag as my favorite golfer, Phil Mickelson!

I have had the same golf bag for since my junior year of high school so about 10 years now and would love to rock this amazing Calloway bag out on the course.

@goodtimes113

Man oh man. This site taught me it was ok to use a staff bag regardless of your skill level, and this is the bag that would send me over the edge to use one. Look at it, its America. Its apple pie, its fireworks on the Fourth of July, its a bald eagle with a mullet driving a monster truck off a jump over a canyon blasting Lynyrd Skynyrd in front throngs of fans grilling up burgers and dogs for their neighbors. Its freedom.

I love the look of this bag because it is one of the best looking staff bags I have ever seen. And it being red, white, and blue is a nice little bonus. It would feel just wrong to put a drain or bomb patch on my current non-Callaway bag.

@jank1434

What's not to love about this bag? Stars and stripes. Just a work of art. I think the nicest one Callaway has made to date. Would be an honor to have this. @DevRickus

I would love to have this sweet looking bag to put my full set of Callaway Clubs in. There's nothing better than showing up at the course with the best looking bag and the best clubs to make the other players jealous.

@hiltongolfer

Last edited:
Awesome bag! The only problem will be deciding whether to actually use it or just put it on display somewhere. Thanks for the opportunity!

@GaBubba

Who wouldn't want this bag based on looks alone?

The clean lines and American colour way creates a modern and classic look all at the same time. It's a stunner.

@rennehan

Last edited:
I absolutely love the looks of this bag. I have never had a staff bag so winning this one would be awesome. The red, white and blue along with the stars and Callaway chevron really makes this bag pop. This is truly one of the best looking bags I have ever seen. Thanks to THP and Callaway for giving us another chance at winning one of these incredible bags.

@Just_Hacking

Callaway outshined everyone else again with this bag and the attention to detail zipped it up. Would be a privilege to win this bag! @dpilcher13

LtEvOtApPeD B4

The thing I like about this bag is that it is modern but classic. It reminds me of Captain America. I have never pulled the trigger on a staff bag because I have this image of myself peacefully carrying my lightweight bag down the middle of fairways. A staff bag is impractical for this image. This image is a lie I tell myself. I am ready for a staff bag.

Back