Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

Don't be surprised if I try to sneak it in my bag then. Haha.

For the day on Friday, we could work something out. Anything for #dreamteam

For the day on Friday, we could work something out. Anything for #dreamteam

Works for me. I will have Seth's bag if he wins, so there's that.

Three days to go then off for 5 tic toc...:banana::alien2::banana:

Sorry, Jugger. I think I left my game in Italy. #InternationalPlayerOnly

Sorry, Jugger. I think I left my game in Italy. #InternationalPlayerOnly

It's all good...we are moving shortly so it is really cutting into my prep time. Going to try and get out for 9 tonight with the 4 yr old riding along

It's all good...we are moving shortly so it is really cutting into my prep time. Going to try and get out for 9 tonight with the 4 yr old riding along

We both have the four-year-old practice blues.

I need to read Hawk's newsletter so I can figure out how to practice everyday even with kids.

Ha! The excuses are rolling in already.

I'm just trying to keep to my handicap, Sir.

<------------------------------------------

Don't play games with me you long knocker.

I just hope my game travels with me.

Moved yesterday. Gotta find a new range and some time to get to it!

I predict a strong effort from you PD. Definitely good enough for a close second.

From what everyone is describing it sounds like a fun layout I might rather enjoy. Thing that will hurt the most is no knowledge of the "Miss areas". I need to print the hole maps at work and study up on them and find my safe misses.

Guys I'm out for the Friday round. Something's come back up. Sucks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

RST solves that.

If you or any other THPers are relatively proficient with the SeeMore method, I could use a couple of in-person pointers. Frosty beverage(s) for payment. :drinks:

If you or any other THPers are relatively proficient with the SeeMore method, I could use a couple of in-person pointers. Frosty beverage(s) for payment. :drinks:

Deal...

On another note, just bought Portillos for myself. Cost just me $17.31

I'm such a lard.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well ladies and gents. Not many days til this takes place. Very excited for this. And its especially nice since I am back to playing good golf.

C'Mon guys, I know we can get a couple more of you for Friday. We have 3 open slots, if any of you are locals, I don't think any of us would be opposed to you bringing a friend or family for a friendly round as such.

Dan

Well ladies and gents. Not many days til this takes place. Very excited for this. And its especially nice since I am back to playing good golf.

I'm glad someone is playing well. I'm looking forward to this weekend regardless. It is going to be a blast.

All this Portillo's talk and no mention of their ribs. Thence again, everything just rocks at Porty's

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All this Portillo's talk and no mention of their ribs. Thence again, everything just rocks at Porty's

Speaking of ribs in the Chicago suburbs, I was very impressed with both the food and concept of The Patio restaurants while I was up there for the past two weeks. I had three different sandwiches and all of them were really good (BBQ Pork, BBQ Brisket, and Monterey Chicken).

I was just saying to someone that I have to try them. They do everything well, so I'm not surprised.

Back