Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

I have one more item then will be sending mine out! Oh, and got my gift! Love it!

microfiber towels and a brush! can never get too many of those..

Great stuff, D!

Shipped today.

Received my gift last night. My 2 favorite golf balls, a really cool TM hat clip w/ball marker, Crosshairs divot tool/ball marker, 4 birdie balls, and a Jeep die-cast car. Now it's quite obvious that I'm a TM homer but how the heck did you know I love Jeeps?

Thank you to my Secret Santa. I wish you and your family a great holiday.

New home for the Jeep.

Last edited:
I received my SS gift. Thanks to my SS everything was perfect and very thoughtful

SCARNICI,
Nice Snowman collection!

Sorry things got a little hectic, but will get mine shipped out. :thumbup:

I received my SS gift. Thanks to my SS everything was perfect and very thoughtful

Very nice haul there Christian!! Love the puma hoody too! :D

2 more shipping notices today, keep 'em coming guys. 4 more days and they should all be shipped. I am showing 14 more to go.

Ha Ha the wife loves snowmen. You should see the rest of my house.

Looks like she is just like my mom. Snowmen every where. Guess you can always collect worse things.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Looks like she is just like my mom. Snowmen every where. Guess you can always collect worse things.

That's for sure. They come about for a month or so then they are back in the attic

you won't let her leave any out all year long lol
That's for sure. They come about for a month or so then they are back in the attic

Dear Santa, I accidentally know who you are. Your elf helper forwarded a message to me saying remove Warner Robbins stickers from the package!

Looking forward to arriving home tomorrow and opening my gift. Think I'll video the opening.

Dear Santa, I accidentally know who you are. Your elf helper forwarded a message to me saying remove Warner Robbins stickers from the package!

Looking forward to arriving home tomorrow and opening my gift. Think I'll video the opening.
Is that a trick to get them to respond to this lol

Maybe you know, but maybe you don't know. There are two of us in Warner Robins.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Maybe I sent the gift to Just Hacking to throw you off the scent. :)

some great gifts going around so far! glad to see some thought going into some of these gifts too! keep up the great work fella's.
on a related note, I'm pretty amped to see what my giftee thinks about what they receive. also excited to see what I get of course!
looking forward to see what's on the way for everybody else, as well.

Got 2 more shipping notices today, down to 11 more to be shipped, 3 more days to get 'er done. Nice going everyone and I am seeing some awesome gifts :clapp:

Back