The state of your game?

I don't know what the state of my game is really. I haven't played since I got back from Florida in December. I continue to work on my stretching, moves from my lessons, and putting... But with more snow on the way.... It seems I'm going to just hope everything is falling into place.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Eight rounds so far this year, first three mediocre, second three horrible, the last two excellent. I have no idea where my game is.

Last summer, my game was clicking - - rounds in the 70’s, consistent swing, etc.. Then came the job offer, divorce, cross-country move...I didn’t pick up a club for nearly five months! Once I finally did hit some balls, I knew that I was back to square one! I’m starting a series of lessons at GolfTec tomorrow morning to work on a sound, repeatable swing that I can depend upon. I really don’t want to play a round of golf while going through a swing change, but I miss the hell out of golf!

Have been away from golf for five years for a variety of reasons. Back at it and my game is slowly getting into shape with the exception of my short game. Trying to be patient with myself, but not always successful.

Back