THP Bag Tags & AC Coins

So if these started shipping on the 16th, I will most likely be looking at next week before I can start getting excited to think that they might be waiting for me when I get home from work (and then be disappointed when the mail service hasn't delivered them)

Got mine yesterday and they do look awesome!

I have pretty much resigned myself that my post office is the black hole of death and if I even receive them it will be a week after everyone else.

Well I heard my horse got shot even before he left the barn. So it'll be a bit before I get mine

Got mine the other day. Really like the weight and size of the coin. Looks great. I'm gonna use one of those old label makers to put my name on the bag tag! :)

Boy these both turned out amazing!!!

Well I heard my horse got shot even before he left the barn. So it'll be a bit before I get mine

Can't blame it on the snow yet, but soon you better hope for a tall horse, lol.

upedyqer.jpg

See how many strokes it saves!

I'll be getting mine soon :D Can't use them for another six months or so, but I'll be happy to get them!

would have to agree.. its talking to my dll, I literally just sunk a 35ft'er down hill on dormant greens...it did that tiger slow potion drop in...im letting the badge and putter take credit... :)

emede2y5.jpg
locked & loaded! Looks great, and love the black PVD on the coin as well

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Looks great on the green.
IMG_20131120_100729904_HDR.jpg

Recieved these beauties today and they are money!

The coin will be marking my ball starting tomorrow and the tag is already on my bag.

Well done THP.

I've checked every day since people started getting theirs...and now this! So much for my special Christmas popcorn for the mail man, he just made the naughty list! Maybe tomorrow?

I've checked every day since people started getting theirs...and now this! So much for my special Christmas popcorn for the mail man, he just made the naughty list! Maybe tomorrow?

Bronco fans first, Chiefs fans last.

JUST LIKE IN THE STANDINGS!!

Got mine today! Thanks GG!

Received mine today as well. Thanks!
gaze8yha.jpg

Me too

That albatross club coin is my new favorite marker. It is freaking sweet. These are seriously neat and a great perk for the club. Thanks guys for doing this. It's really awesome.

That albatross club coin is my new favorite marker. It is freaking sweet. These are seriously neat and a great perk for the club. Thanks guys for doing this. It's really awesome.
I agree. if only it had a THP! that came off for a smaller piece..

Got mine yesterday as well, just went and got yesterday's mail and it was in there. Thanks guys, they look fantastic!

Received mine yesterday. Very nice!

I put my bag tag on yesterday and the coin is in safe keeping. The black back is a stunner

Collection complete :D

IMAG0013_zps55dae4ae.jpg

Got mine today and I love them! I made them my new profile picture on twitter :)

Back