New Callaway Driver?

Guys lets try to keep a thread on topic please. Thank you.

Glad to see Callaway's R&D department is working a lot of over time to get us the best stuff. Really excited to hear about this driver!

Really looking forward to when the embargo is lifted on this and we can hear more info on this. The rumored specs I've read sound like it's going to be an awesome driver.

I wish Harry would start naming the drivers after pro wrestling moves.......The Iron Claw, The Figure Four, The Piledriver, the Suplex

I wish Harry would start naming the drivers after pro wrestling moves.......The Iron Claw, The Figure Four, The Piledriver, the Suplex

They already had the F5! #herecomesthepain

The Callaway Diamond Cutter
The Callaway Rock Bottom
The Callaway Sweet Chin Music

I think I know why we're not in marketing and Harry is haha

I am all for a new driver and fairway woods it drops the prices of the razr fit and xhots making them more cost effective.

I also saw a pic of the new driver and looks ok may look better in person but to me we are getting where there is not much you can improve upon and constantly buying new equipment it causing far more issues to our games. Buy a club and stick with it.

I think people might be looking at this as a replacement for the RFE or XH line and to be honest, it is not. Its an addition to the line geared towards adding another option for certain golfers. Hope that makes sense.

I think people might be looking at this as a replacement for the RFE or XH line and to be honest, it is not. Its an addition to the line geared towards adding another option for certain golfers. Hope that makes sense.

Interesting - trying to see where it fits in.

IMO R1=RFX and STG2=Xhot in terms of how they are marketed, so where does Callaway driver #3 fit?

SGI driver... big berthas back?

I would love a new fairway line with the original steelhead sole design. Those to me are still tops in my books for playability from any lie.

From what I've heard it'll be called the Optiforce, come in two differnt head sizes, and feature some advanced adjustability, with different loft adjustments available among the two different head sizes. Sounds like a play on words with the OptFit system. Looking forward to seeing what it (they) looks like.

^^^^^^

Light weight head and shaft?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Phrankenwood

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Saw that, but I dont get it - from a marketing perspective.

I was quoting it since a few posts were about it being called the Big Bertha.
I will say all I can right now and say its not a replacement for either wood line. Its an addition.

Back