Tiger Woods Says No To Flat Brim

Just say no to flat bill

I agree. Say no to the flat bill.

I will however say a big old hell yes to the flat brim.

#expressyourself

Agreed. SO much agreed.

So much DISagreed! Albiet not for everyone, on the right noggin its all good!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I am indifferent to flat brim's and they look awkward on me, but didn't know there was that much hate following them. Did the Biebs ruin the flat brim for everyone?

It's your prerogative to wear goofy hats in public. :p

Its the beauty of my own opinion, I think they look ridiculous on everyone.

Golf back in the 80's was a very inclusive sport and had no fashion sense what-so-ever. So if we want golf to be in the mainstream then we are going to have to deal with the adoption of certain mainstream or hip-hop or whatever kind of style we want to consider. As people have said on here previously white belts where controversial back in the 70's and then again in the 2000's when they made a comeback. When Fred Couples started wearing his spikeless, skater inspired shoes it was controversial in the beginning as well. Flat-brimmed hats are not my thing but, I hope that the fashion trends and adaptions continue as it keeps the tour interesting.

I will never be the guy that says its "hood" or anything like the sort. It looked ridiculous then (baseball fans did it in the 60s too) and looks ridiculous now.

JR, what would you say if it was Adam Scott who said it? :D
Just ask yourself, WWASD? (What would Adam Scott do)

Sorry, I was napping. Unless Adam Scott personally walked up to me, smacked the hat off my head and proceeded to beat me senseless with his long putter, all for wearing a flat bill, I probably wouldn't think too much about it. Scotty doesn't wear them, so I'm assuming they aren't for him or he thinks they are ridiculous, and I still wear them. Personally, I think he should buy me one for being his #1 fan.

I'm wearing nothing but flat bills in Branson now. Well, pants, shirts, and shoes too. :)

I'm wearing nothing but flat bills in Branson now. Well, pants, shirts, and shoes too. :)

Sweet. It will be as good as the people watching one can do at state fairs and walmarts. :D

Sweet. It will be as good as the people watching one can do at state fairs and walmarts. :D

I was actually going to rock my Ping/Mahan flatbill at our Scouting Outing on Tuesday, but didn't know if Ledgestone would like it real well. Post round, there was a dude wearing a Puma one in the dining area, so I'm green lighting the Saturday flat bill in a couple weeks. Lol.

I was actually going to rock my Ping/Mahan flatbill at our Scouting Outing on Tuesday, but didn't know if Ledgestone would like it real well. Post round, there was a dude wearing a Puma one in the dining area, so I'm green lighting the Saturday flat bill in a couple weeks. Lol.

Dude, you know what you have that would look so much better than that for this event?

Spoiler
Anything

Dude, you know what you have that would look so much better than that for this event?

Spoiler
Anything

Oh no, it's on now. I'm packing nothing but flat bills the entire weekend just because I know now they are so despised and lead to teeth gritting. Lol. I'm gonna find a Titleist one. That's like killing two birds with one stone. Get Hair Hoffman on the horn!

Channeling your inner Tiger might lead to some explaining to the wife or girlfriend.
My wife wouldn't be happy, and neither would I!

Oh no, it's on now. I'm packing nothing but flat bills the entire weekend just because I know now they are so despised and lead to teeth gritting. Lol. I'm gonna find a Titleist one. That's like killing two birds with one stone. Get Hair Hoffman on the horn!

I think you have worn a Titleist hat to every event have you not? They make a good hat.
Can you make sure you get it in red to match your legs after the sun burn?

I think you have worn a Titleist hat to every event have you not? They make a good hat.
Can you make sure you get it in red to match your legs after the sun burn?

I wore the DJ TaylorMade flat bill for our round in STL. I even rode with you! I wore the Callaway bomb hat in Texas and about died. I blame that on not having the flat bill and the shade it provides. I wore my Ping/Mahan flat bill in Orlando with JMan, Dean and Rob. My flat bill got to James, because he started raging on the 14th tee box. :) lol.

I think you should wear this one. As much class as it gives off, it would be perfect.

New-Bad-Boy-Good-Girl-Hat-font-b-Cap-b-font-Snap-Back-Flat-Brim-Adjustable.jpg

When I see flat brim caps in stores, it's all I can do not to go curve them all correctly.

When I see flat brim caps in stores, it's all I can do not to go curve them all correctly.

If you curve a flat brim it isn't correct. It usually looks ridiculous. They're supposed to be flat.

If you curve a flat brim it isn't correct. It usually looks ridiculous. They're supposed to be flat.

That's ok because they look ridiculous anyway. At least they would be curved like caps are supposed to be.

Tell that to all the MLB players who curve their flat brims.
Actually, New Era makes two different styles for the MLB players. One style is meant to be kept flat, the other is meant to be curved.

The sizing is different on the bill where it meets the edge of the cap.

Back