What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been browsing this site for some time now and finally registered. You guys are a wealth of knowledge and information. Picked up a ping g25 driver 9.5* stiff flex and a dozen srixon z star balls today. I was a callaway guy for a while and have been converting my bag over to ping this past month. Got the g25 4-pw green dot, g25 17* and 20* hybrids, and a ping Scottsdale tr tatum putter as well! It's been a fun but expensive month.

Very nice Illini. Welcome to THP from a fellow Quad Citian.

Thanks. Cool there is another quad citian on here

Sweet looking wedge, Joe.

ezuja4yv.jpg
^^^^^Yep got me one as well. And one for Canadan as well.

ChaChing ! Dolla Dolla Bills Cover !

Bought a Adams Speedline LP 3 Wood.

Got one for my Dad for fathers day and just love the damn thing so i had to get one myself.

Albatross Membership and the Dolla Bills head cover!! (yesterday)

Bought a Spider divot tool, probably won't get much use though....I don't even know what a GIR is anymore.

Bought a Spider divot tool, probably won't get much use though....I don't even know what a GIR is anymore.

I just use mine to fix other people's marks.

After coming to my senses and not giving up on my current irons, I had some PayPal fund burning a whole in my pocket so I bought this

Senita-toe-u.jpg

Ordered this TaylorMade duffel off the Global Golf EBay store on Sunday and it came today. $29.99 with free shipping.

hugyjysa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3 Callaway Ion X Gloves for $27 shipped and new Golf Pride Multicompound grips in red for my wedges. My grips got super smooth in less than a year. And I love those Cally gloves! Wish they still made them...

hyge2ege.jpg

yrutebes.jpg

Sent from the Galaxy Note 2

Awesome deal at Macy's

Awesome deal at Macy's

Macy's had some awesome deals. Izod shirts for $19.99 each and bought some white shorts to go along with all the colors I got. Now to convince the gf that the velcro on the baby's diapers has created pills all over my old golf shirts. I also bought a "dolla bill" putter cover to go along with my Citrus one.

Bought a pair of Foot Joy Contour Casual spikeless golf shoes.

Had $20 in store credit to Sport Chalet, so I picked up a pair of TaylorMade H2O rain gloves and a box of Epoch tees! And didn't even have to pay any of my own money!

Sold my Golo to a friend so I picked up a 36" Odyssey Tank. Put a Superstroke Ultra slim on it. Golf shop gave me some srixon putting discs that are pretty cool.

Rotexified Pt III - the trinity is complete...

rotexifiedIII.jpg

Shame I'm playing like a goon....

Oooh, surprise double, thought this had fallen through but delivered a week after opening a paypal dispute...

golfsense1.jpg

These:

Untitled_zpscd06e2bf.png

The 54 is my son's initials, birthday, and color of his shirt and shorts today. The 60 is my daughters initials, birthday, and (according to her) her favorite colors. I got them with the standard grind and KBS Hi-Rev shafts. I will hopefully have them in time for the IL Invitational.

Last edited:
Fubuki Alpha x driver shaft. May lose slight distance but this thing keeps it in play!

JJ approved JJblu!

Nice purchase dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back