Contest - THP & Callaway Staff Bag US Open - 2nd Chance

I LOVE the look of this bag. Great use of color and just flashy enough without going over the top IMO. While watching the US Open these bags kept catching my eye.

@CMPolysou

These bad boys sure are popular!

I am in serious need of a serious bag if I am to really be considered a serious golfer. This would be a big step towards that, for sure.

I am last minute, but I will definitely rock the Red White & Blue!!! It may be as close to the Grandaddy as I get!

The red, white, and blue along with the star is just pure America! Love the look, but not sure I could game it too often... the bag is gorgeous. Wicker basket zipper pulls are just the cherrys on top!

I love the look of the American theme of this bag. I am very patriotic,and consider myself a patriot in every sense of the word. I often reflect on the freedoms we enjoy and the price in terms of lives that we have paid,and will continue to pay to enjoy those freedoms and liberties. I am proud of my military service and the military heritage my family has. It would be my honor to have a bag that I feel displays those sentiments. The American theme for the US Open?! Doesn't get more awesome than that.

@Texasbrons

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:
Few more hours left on this opportunity!

This bag is incredible! I currently play Callaway irons and they would love to be in this bag! This bag represents our great nation with its beautiful red,white and blue and white star. It also represent the U.S. Open our national championship and this year at Merion. These bags stood out as the brightest, boldest testament to this great country we live in!

Few more hours left on this opportunity!

Keep those entries coming in for an amazing bag just in time for the 4th of July!

Great looking bag, flashy without getting crazy. I could see this on the back of my cart.

@TheDue

I would love to show this off in the most patriotic town in America with the longest running 4th of July Parade (Bristol, RI)

Boom! Time's up.

When do I get my sweet US Open staff bag? :act-up:

And the winner is...

bigtazz53

Congrats big.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Congrats on the awesome bag! Jealous.

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats bigtazz!

Back