Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering a Neo+ watch.

I'm excited to get mine tomorrow....have a feeling I will be encouraging others to fill this ponder shortly based on what hawk & jlukes have said so far.

I'm excited to get mine tomorrow....have a feeling I will be encouraging others to fill this ponder shortly based on what hawk & jlukes have said so far.

I'm looking at the Neo X too. Are they the same, with the X just being thinner than the +?

X has hazards and a number of other features. Hold off until tomorrow and the full review will be on the homepage. My recommendation would be to go with the X, having used them both.

I'm looking at the Neo X too. Are they the same, with the X just being thinner than the +?

Looks like Hawk has you covered....I did order the X. $150 shipped all day long.

X has hazards and a number of other features. Hold off until tomorrow and the full review will be on the homepage. My recommendation would be to go with the X, having used them both.

This will be the route I'm going to take I think.

I think they are the same price if you go looking around. At least I thought I saw that.

Someone on the 'Bay is selling a Limited Edition US Open Versa #7. Price: $500.

On Edwin Watts' website, you can purchase one now for $250.

The listing is "or best offer," so I made an offer a little below the Edwin Watts price. Offer was immediately rejected.

Good luck selling that "sold out" item.

Stupid wedge war of 2013. I was just about to pull the trigger on a setup of SCORs when out comes the Daddy 2 and the Hopkins wedges. Dangit!

Stupid wedge war of 2013. I was just about to pull the trigger on a setup of SCORs when out comes the Daddy 2 and the Hopkins wedges. Dangit!

Options are never.... Rarely bad.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I'd be lost without my Clicgear. So nice.

I am just wondering which Clicgear to get when I win the Callaway US Open bag :confused2:

I wish I had an extra $275. Then I could get C-Taper Lites.

Sell something. Anything!

Haha, I am still hoping I won some. No idea though.

they are getting a serious look by me as well

Its a hell of a price for a iron shaft that really has blown my mind.

Its a hell of a price for a iron shaft that really has blown my mind.

I have a running list going. It includes these and some graphite options like Recoils, Steelfiber, KK.

Dude. CALL CONRAD.

I sent a message on FB asking if I was the Michael in TX that won but didn't get a reply so didn't want to be "that guy" if you know what I mean.

I have a running list going. It includes these and some graphite options like Recoils, Steelfiber, KK.

Can't speak on the KK's but the launch/flight of the CTL's would be a nice bit higher than the other two.

Much better than the PX's for me.

I sent JB a message the other night telling him that if I ever decided to go for PX steel again he is to step in and stop me. Honestly they just feel awful.

I sent a message on FB asking if I was the Michael in TX that won but didn't get a reply so didn't want to be "that guy" if you know what I mean.

Just shoot an email to him, he'll check it out no sweat. You aren't that guy, I'm that guy as I bug the poor dude all the time. I'm sure he regrets ever meeting me hahaha

Lady Precepts. They come out 7/1, I'd like to buy a box and see if I can continue the solid play with them. I spoke to a B-Fit rep about them and he said even at my swing speed I really wouldn't need to worry about compression issues, and if anything it might help against unwanted side spin on tee shots, as well as taking some other spin off the driver.

I for curiosity sake asked about maybe trying an E5 instead to have the two piece core but a little softer cover for approach shots and green side control and he said I'd be in the same boat I'm already in with the 330-S, too much spin off the driver. Big ponder activated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back