Taylormade Tour Preferred CB Iron Review Thread

Hawk approval, WHOOOOOOOO! Day made.

Truth. :alien:

Always here to help lol.

I'm excited to have an AW in the bag. That's a spot really unfilled for me and causing a nice gap after the PW.

Really looking forward to the tour 90 vs Aerotech thoughts.
Did you get fit yet? When are my ... I mean your irons coming in?

Did you get fit yet? When are my ... I mean your irons coming in?

Haha, fitting is scheduled for 2/22 at 2PM. If someone wants to tag along and document, let me know!

Haha, fitting is scheduled for 2/22 at 2PM. If someone wants to tag along and document, let me know!

Nice Cookie. Mine is scheduled for tomorrow at 3:30. I hope the weather holds off so I can get it done. Really excited to go through this. Will do my best to document.

Well, look what some brave FedEx delivery man just dropped at my door! I can't believe he even got into the neighborhood with the snowfall today. Hope he gets out okay. The mountain roads are treacherous.

IMG_3081_zpsb563c80f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3089_zpsbda6793f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm especially anxious to try out this sweet looking little AW. It replaced a 3 iron that was in the original set.

It might be hard to believe, but I think I'm more excited now that I was at Mission Inn on the range Saturday morning when I saw the CBs for the first time. These look great with the Aerotech shaft in them. The pics don't do them justice, sorry. I can't even blame them on my iPhone because I used a Canon.

Thank you TaylorMade and THP. You have very good to us fortunate enough to get to test these amazing clubs.

Beautiful Ken!!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Thats awesome! I can't wait until you get out with them, SOOOOOOO eager to hear what you think.

Those look great VMan!

Those grips along with those shafts make those irons look killer

An Awesome Wedge is such a good idea. Good looking set there Ken

Hmmmm.. My new clubs shipped on Friday like everyone else's, but tracking shows that they got to Bloomington, CA at 3AM on Saturday morning and no updates since then.

Sweet looking setup, Ken!

Those look pretty darn good Ken!

Those are some sexy looking sticks, Ken!

Congrats Ken, they look fantastic man! I'm eyeing this exact same potential setup, curious to see if these are in the bag for the Adams event.

Congrats Ken, they look fantastic man! I'm eyeing this exact same potential setup, curious to see if these are in the bag for the Adams event.

Yes, my current plans are to have them in the bag in Dallas. I've got time to get them dialed in before then. I was hitting the original set up with the heavier KBS Tours in them pretty well, albeit a little short. This set up should be even better for my swing speed.

Looks great Ken, seeing yours with the same setup as I'm getting makes me even more anxious to get mine in hand. Hopefully mine show up on Thursday as scheduled because all of this snow and nastiness is supposed to be gone by the weekend so I can't wait to get them on the course.

Yep mine are here...and they look awesome and I want to hit them in the snow.

Tour 90s ftw

I'd volunteer to document your fitting, but the pics &!video would be a shakey blurry mess.

Leaving work in about a half hour to go for my fitting. I am so pumped!!

I put my experience from today up here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...b-experience&p=2791937&viewfull=1#post2791937

As for the irons themselves, I am absolutely in love. They just look so damn good and feel so good also. Here is what I ended up going with. Like I said going in, I would let the numbers do the talking:

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB 4-AW, Standard length, 2 degrees flat
Nippon N95 R flex
Iomic White grips

I know I said it in the other thread, but I cant express how appreciative I am for the experience. Thank you TaylorMade and THP.

I put my experience from today up here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...b-experience&p=2791937&viewfull=1#post2791937

As for the irons themselves, I am absolutely in love. They just look so damn good and feel so good also. Here is what I ended up going with. Like I said going in, I would let the numbers do the talking:

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB 4-AW, Standard length, 2 degrees flat
Nippon N95 R flex
Iomic White grips

I know I said it in the other thread, but I cant express how appreciative I am for the experience. Thank you TaylorMade and THP.

Sounds like a solid setup Ricky!

Back