Morgan Cup 2013 Practice Round Scheduling

Thanks for arranging all this Wade. Now I probably missed this discussed but are we to call for our own tee times?

Also Wednesday PM round with One-T, Chunky, Freddie and I has to be at around 4 due to my arrival time. Thanks!

No, I'm planning on making all the tee times.

Looks great Wade.....Not sure who requested an 11am tee time for our group on Wednesday...but that should work

dhill had posted in the arrival speadsheet that he would not be arriving until 10:30.

I'm driving in that morning. If that's too late for that group it's all good, just let me know if you need to play earlier. No worries from me

Looking at my schedule, I would say anything after 11 on Tuesday or Wednesday works best. Thursday is out for me.

I don't currently have anyone available on Tuesday. Let's see if anyone else says they want to play on Tuesday. If not, the foursome playing on Tuesday would probably be willing to split into 3 and 2 and have you along. I have you in a group with Lambro2 and Castor Hades at Caledonia on Wednesday.

Or, if you don't want to play both days, you could just take the Wednesday round.

Wade, thank you for putting this all together. It's much appreciated.

Thanks for taking the reigns on this wade. All looks good to me

Thanks for putting this together, super awesome,

Looks like Buck, WR and myself at TB on Thursday afternoon, we have an opening if someone else wants in.

Wade, so great that you have done this! Thanks!

Not seeing my grouping listed at caladonia in the pm with jake, cookie, and I think it was lambro as the forth unless I missed it..

Edit: I missed it. Thanks for all the effort!!!

Everything looks good on my end wade. Awesome job!

You are awesome Wade, thank you for doing this.

I'm happy folks aren't finding much wrong. We'll give it a few more days to be sure there's no other adjustments, and I'll call and make tee times.

Note that adding more tee times will likely be possible, so if other people want to play, just speak up.

Wade, willyou please add Bullfrog to the Wed Afternoon group with Buck, Mike Dean and myself.

Hey Wade, thanks for doing all the legwork!!

This Wednesday morning Caladonia group needs to go off before 11:

Cookie
TripleBogieTim
dhill
dhjkelly

I know dhill is getting in late that morning so maybe he can hop in with the afternoon group with Lambro? dhjkelly & I told the ladies we are playing early so that we can spend the entire afternoon with them.

For Thursday morning, please move this group to True Blue:

cookie
playdough
yorkem
bullfrog

Thanks!

Hey Wade, thanks for doing all the legwork!!

This Wednesday morning Caladonia group needs to go off before 11:

Cookie
TripleBogieTim
dhill
dhjkelly

I know dhill is getting in late that morning so maybe he can hop in with the afternoon group with Lambro? dhjkelly & I told the ladies we are playing early so that we can spend the entire afternoon with them.

WhiteRhino offered to swap his 2 pm round with dhill, so I've gone ahead and done that. So, you have WhiteRhino going with you on what will be an early morning round.

dhill is now in the 2 pm round with Buckjob and MikeDean on TB.

For Thursday morning, please move this group to True Blue:

cookie
playdough
yorkem
bullfrog

Thanks!

Done.

WhiteRhino offered to swap his 2 pm round with dhill, so I've gone ahead and done that. So, you have WhiteRhino going with you on what will be an early morning round.

dhill is now in the 2 pm round with Buckjob and MikeDean on TB.

Done.

Thanks!

Can't wait to be teeing it up with old friends and new ones.

Thanks for doing this Wade

wade thanks for all your hard work.... you have me down for an afternoon round on thursday at true blue.... i am not playing as of now in the afternoon playing all the afternoon rounds by ear once i get down there so you can take me off of that and adjust thanks again!

wade thanks for all your hard work.... you have me down for an afternoon round on thursday at true blue.... i am not playing as of now in the afternoon playing all the afternoon rounds by ear once i get down there so you can take me off of that and adjust thanks again!
Bummer, but I know exactly what you are thinking, if I could get one of my other practice rounds swapped to TB I'd be just fine taking that afternoon off, but I want to make sure I get practice at both courses!

Bummer, but I know exactly what you are thinking, if I could get one of my other practice rounds swapped to TB I'd be just fine taking that afternoon off, but I want to make sure I get practice at both courses!

I know what I need to do to get ready once I'm down there and I really wanna play 36 by ear depending on how I feel I think 27 each day is more of a possibility. Plus weather will play a large roll.

Back