Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
House of Forged Jamie Sadlowski shaft for the R1
Be interested to see if you get this shaft. Dont know much about it, but HoF has always interested me.

Watcha looking for with that shaft Scrap? I don't know much of anything about HOF.

Be interested to see if you get this shaft. Dont know much about it, but HoF has always interested me.

That is a sweet ponder. I'd be super curious to hear how it works.

I've had one in the past and really liked it. Nice penetrating flight and oh so smooth. Just need to get it past the minister of finance. I would get the regular model not the long drive version. If your interested they are an affordable experiment but I don't think anyone would be disappointed

Thanks to Scrap Iron, I'm now pondering a HoF shaft. After looking some pricing on Ebay, I think its time to do some research and figure out which shaft I need to ponder.

Going to build a set for the Doc over the next month or so. Lots of pondering here.

Ponder complete, trigger pulled: Callaway X Forged, 4-PW, Project X PXi 6.0s, +.5", 1 degree upright, Golf Pride New Decade Whiteouts in Red, +2 wraps.

Pretty pumped up.

Next up, SCOR wedges...

Driver ponder is on hold after today's round. 11 of 14 fairways. Even the regular guys commented how well I was driving the ball. Don't know if I want to change what's working.

So i've been on this whole i20 kick lately but thinking the G25 irons set may be inching ahead. Getting on a sim this week

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

New fairway, looking at a 4 or 5-wood. Thinking of x-hot, titleist, or Ping.

Maltby Tricept TO 17* 4 wood head to go in the Grafalloy Epic shaft I just bought, KE4 Tour 19* and 22* hybrids with KBS hybrid shafts.

Maltby Tricept TO 17* 4 wood head to go in the Grafalloy Epic shaft I just bought, KE4 Tour 19* and 22* hybrids with KBS hybrid shafts.

Nice dude. I actually enjoyed a good bit of Matby's stuff. Used to really love the Tricept wedges.

I'm looking for a new 3 wood. I know the AMP cell should be arriving soon and maybe that is the answer. But I have been having no luck with the mashie off the short stuff this year.

Nice dude. I actually enjoyed a good bit of Matby's stuff. Used to really love the Tricept wedges.

Yea I liked my wedges and the hybrid I've tried. I'm getting those heads for sure just can't decide if I should go with the 19* and 22* or 22* and 25* hybrids. I plan to take the 3 and 4 irons out of my bag regardless of my decision.

Ponder complete, trigger pulled: Callaway X Forged, 4-PW, Project X PXi 6.0s, +.5", 1 degree upright, Golf Pride New Decade Whiteouts in Red, +2 wraps.

Pretty pumped up.

Next up, SCOR wedges...

If those xforged don't work out, feel free to send them my way. Haha

Nice purchase and an awesome ponder as well.

A NEO-X Golf GPS Watch

What are you going to do with it Smally?
I had already put the Adams a12OS hybrids back in play and took out the Razr X 4-5 hybrids and 6 iron. Now I took out the Razr X 7-PW and put in the Cleveland HB3 7-PW. I left in the Razr X Gap Wedge and 54 and 58* wedges.

I don't know that I hit them any better today than my previous setup, but I feel more confident with the HB3's. I know that I took a chip with the 7 and pulled off a nice chip out of it. Kind of like a Niblick, kind of!

Welcome to that club.

Hawk did a a good job making us ponder that damn watch.

For sure. I hope I don't come across one locally, because I doubt I can resist at this point.

Hawk, you got a G25 laying around? I hit that one pretty darn straight and I can hook a hybrid with the best of them.

Pondering going back to the e5. Played my PB this year with a Wilson Duo, followed by one stroke higher the next day with the B330-RX. Thinking that the help off the tee would be good for me and the cover should give me a little more check around the greens than the Duo.

I've not hit that one actually. Jake did the review a while back and really liked it though. I'm going to try out a few different ones later this week. Probably will try to see if I can get the LS back where I like it as well. Has to be me obviously. The club was my go-to for 3 months.

I've not hit that one actually. Jake did the review a while back and really liked it though. I'm going to try out a few different ones later this week. Probably will try to see if I can get the LS back where I like it as well. Has to be me obviously. The club was my go-to for 3 months.

I know what you mean. I will say that the J40 hasn't let me down yet. I know the PX 6.0 isn't for everyone though. Only reason I was really keen to try anything is because I've been struggling with my 5I a little. It seems to have settled some though and I may be close to reconciling there now.

I love my X Hot Pro hybrid, but my woods matching OCD is making me want a G25 hybrid to match my Driver/3-Wood.

A box from Srixon awaits me at the house. I may just be a little giddy right now!! :)

A box from Srixon awaits me at the house. I may just be a little giddy right now!! :)

Get your putter on Cookie (although you probably have one already in your backup MC bag)!

Get your putter on Cookie (although you probably have one already in your backup MC bag)!

Haha, while I have several NC/Cleveland putters, I don't have this one and have never rolled it. Hope it works well for me! Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back