Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

Well, hell, if I buy a new ride today, maybe I'll just shoot up your way.

I could come out Moberly way too. I'll have Jonah on Friday night into Saturday morning, but other than that I don't have much planned.

I could come out Moberly way too. I'll have Jonah on Friday night into Saturday morning, but other than that I don't have much planned.

I'll see what the week brings and what the better half is doing this weekend and shoot ya' a text. But I should be game for either.

I'll see what the week brings and what the better half is doing this weekend and shoot ya' a text. But I should be game for either.

Or were you thinking about tonight?

Bump before this thread falls off the 1st page. It is getting close guys I can't wait to tee it up with all of you.

Ditto! Spent some time last night looking at all three courses on line. Gonna be Epic folks.

Epic is an understatement. This looks like it will be 3 consecutive days on 3 of the nicest courses ive ever played. Add to that some THPers, and its a platinum weekend.

~Rock

I'm 100% sure we have the nicest Invitational Course yet. I honestly believe that. The three courses we have lined up is some of the best golf you can play in the state. I keep thinking about all three tracks and i am getting so excited to get down there.

I really can't wait for this! These will be the nicest tracks I have ever played in my life! Add some THPer's and next weekend will be one to remember. So glad I joined up for this one! One more week! Can't wait!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Looking forward to this more by the day. No drama, just a fun ass road trip with crazy texans followed by a fun ass time on a course and consuming some beers with all of my friends I've missed so much.

Looking forward to this more by the day. No drama, just a fun ass road trip with crazy texans followed by a fun ass time on a course and consuming some beers with all of my friends I've missed so much.

It will be a great time for sure!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Friday/Sunday Pairings are being worked on right now. Just wanted to take a second to see if there were any special requests for playing partners on both days, or tee times for Sunday (in case you need to get out of town quick). Taylor is working on Sunday pairings, so if you have a special request, a quick PM to him would be the way to go. I am doing the Friday pairings and right now, we are reserved as 4-4-2. Unless the course books another twosome with our final group, I am going to see if we can go out 4-3-3 instead (providing we don't get another sign up or two in the next few days). So if you have a special Friday request, feel free to PM me and I'll see what we can do.

We're about a week out from some freaking amazing golf, some amazing people, and what will surely be an amazing time. Get jacked, fellas.

Friday Round - Branson Creek (Early Afternoon Round 1ish, 2ish or so)
Bulldog
JeffReedMO
Woody_74
McRock
Johnny Mojo
GregZee
Sharkhat
Illinimick
Jholl
ShaneP

Sunday Round - Murder Rock Golf Club (Morning Rounds)
JeffReedMO
TexasHacker
woody_74
Johnny Mojo
McRock
SharkHat
Dance_Business
BigTazz53
Bulldog
GregZee
Cookie (1st out)
JMan (1st out)
Capt.Dru (1st out)
Illinimick
ShaneP

1st Tee Time
Cookie
Jman
Cpt.Dru
Texashacker34
2nd Tee Time
J4U
Dance_Business
Johnny Mojo
BigTazz53
3rd Tee Time
McRock
Gregzee
Sharkhat
ShaneP
4th Tee Time
JeffReedMO
woody_74
Bulldog
Illinimick

This is what I currently have.. Let me know if I need to change anything

Taylor: looks fine but honestly since several of the guys in that first Sunday group play together on a fairly regular basis I have no issues switching up a few so we can play with folks we haven't played with before from that 2nd group, etc. Leaving 10 or 15 minutes later makes no difference really.

All is okee dokee with me. :thumbup:
Edit to add: since Sundays pairings are made I'd like to play Friday with some different folks. .. spreading the love :p

tapin from my big as note 2

All is okee dokee with me. :thumbup:
Edit to add: since Sundays pairings are made I'd like to play Friday with some different folks. .. spreading the love :p

Understood, man. I'll make it happen.

Anxious.. I'm already partly packed. Lol

Got my Saturday threads built around the new Puka hat. The rest of the time I will be dressed in burlap.

#goldbondrequired

J.

Back