The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts up by 16 with a few minutes left in the third. Time for the Chiefs to come back out of the locker room.

Well we made progress. Chiefs punt the ball instead of turning it over.

As if the day couldn't get any worse for the Dolphins: Tannehill got injured. Matt Moore now in at QB for the Dolphins.

Chiefs are imploding. Make a great play and Poe gets flagged for taunting. Idiot.

I don't get that one, they were just trash talking each other. Poe wave his hand and gets the flag.

6 point game after a pretty good drive for the Cowboys. Lets see if the defense can stop the Redskins

Stupid browns false start negates td

Rain has slacked off in Carolina, and the Saints are driving for the lead now.

Brees to Graham for the TD, Saints back in the lead. Pretty good drive for a team that supposedly can't play on the road.

Looking like the Chiefs are finally waking up. Really wish I still had the Sunday ticket, but damn is it expensive.

Wow. What a terrible throw by Smith. Just tried to get too cute.

AWFUL throw by Alex Smith, throws a pick in the red zone.

Saints go 97 yards for a TD to take a 13-10 lead.

And another turnover. Can't get back in it when you keep giving it away.

829073876.gif

829074389.gif

Season comes down to this one last drive....

What is so ridiculous is that if we don't win I'm pretty sure we still have a shot with an Eagles loss.

Cowboys better not score too early. Don't want to put the season on that defense.

Cowboys better not score too early. Don't want to put the season on that defense.

Sadly I was just thinking that. They need to get into the end zone before we worry about though.

First down and 94 for a touchdown for KC.

I just want the Cowboys to get into the endzone. Honestly, if the defense can't stop them, thats the theme of the season, but if they don't score this whole loss will be Romo's fault in the eyes of a lot of people

Peyton manning just tied Brady with 50 tds... Wow

Wonder what Romo did to his knee....doesn't look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back