The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the greatest post I've ever seen!!

Was funnier when I posted it a few pages back...haha I had to stop making fun of the Giants though for 2 reasons. 1) I was pissing off jlukes and 2) The Falcons arent much better. Haha

For anyone wondering where the fault was on the last INT last night - it was Myers. Another receiver running the wrong route. Eli threw the seem perfectly and Myers slowed down and drifted towards the middle of the field - hence why the pass seemed high and behind him.

Donte' Stallworth ‏@DonteStallworth
That INT wasn't on Eli. The play was "All Go" from a 2x2 formation. Inside WRs supposed to run up seam/numbers, that's where Eli threw it.

I've ran that play at least 1,001 times. Trust me on this one

LOL y'all don't have to listen to me... any NFL TE/WR can tell you how meticulous coaches are in meetings about getting to that EXACT spot.

Your making excuses for Eli. If Meyers was in the wrong spot, why did he throw the ball there? There comes a point where you have to start owing up to throwing all these int's. Meyers may have been in the wrong spot but he was wide open and Eli saw him before he threw it. He over threw it. There was an underneath defender maybe 10 yards infront of Meyers and no one over the top. That throw should have been at the his numbers. Not three feet above his head

What about his other 18 interceptions this year :alien:

Your making excuses for Eli. If Meyers was in the wrong spot, why did he throw the ball there? There comes a point where you have to start owing up to throwing all these int's. Meyers may have been in the wrong spot but he was wide open and Eli saw him before he threw it. He over threw it. There was an underneath defender maybe 10 yards infront of Meyers and no one over the top. That throw should have been at the his numbers. Not three feet above his head

Eli threw the ball when Myers was running full speed down the seem. As Eli was releasing the ball Myers slowed down and started drifting to the center of the field.

How is that on Eli?

Yes, there are many INT's where it was Eli's fault, but this was not one of them.

Eli threw the ball when Myers was running full speed down the seem. As Eli was releasing the ball Myers slowed down and started drifting to the center of the field.

How is that on Eli?

Yes, there are many INT's where it was Eli's fault, but this was not one of them.

Because Eli.

Kiddin, just giving you a hard time. :alien:

Details are slowly trickling out about why Adrian Peterson has missed practice over the past couple of days, and it will make you sick to your stomach:

http://thebiglead.com/2013/10/11/ad...ious-medical-issue-involving-a-family-member/

This is one of those times where sports are insignificant. He should take as much time as he needs away from the Vikings in order to deal with this, and anyone that dares to criticizes him for it (ex. fantasy football nuts that have him on their team) should STFU.

Details are slowly trickling out about why Adrian Peterson has missed practice over the past couple of days, and it will make you sick to your stomach:

http://thebiglead.com/2013/10/11/ad...ious-medical-issue-involving-a-family-member/

This is one of those times where sports are insignificant. He should take as much time as he needs away from the Vikings in order to deal with this, and anyone that dares to criticizes him for it (ex. fantasy football nuts that have him on their team) should STFU.

Just awful.

that's awful.

Sick world man! Unreal!

I cant imagine how a grown adult can beat a 2 year old. What could have possibly happened? I cant even picture hitting my kid.

OMG.....I am going to throw up.

That's so sick. People like that don't deserve to live on this planet.

Wow. So many sick people in the world today

That's just pathetic. AP needs to give that guy a visit with or without pads on and see how he likes getting tossed around.

I cant imagine how a grown adult can beat a 2 year old. What could have possibly happened? I cant even picture hitting my kid.

You have no idea how angry it makes me, and sadly I've seen this before.

That happened in Sioux Falls. AP is in town right now. Sickening.

A person has to be seriously broken to do that to a child. The universe will balance itself out. But in the meantime, I hope that little boy pulls through alright. that 27 year old, he can be sent off to a prison and be passed around as a snuggle buddy. I really do hope that the little boy makes it.

You have no idea how angry it makes me, and sadly I've seen this before.

My wife interned as a social worker in a hospital ICU. Some of the things she saw and dealt with really struck me. The evil that she saw was ghastly.

This is from about 10 minutes ago, this is a beat writer for the Vikings:

That makes me sad. He probably feels he has an obligation to play. The Vikings stink. He should be with his kid. Not knocking him because I am sure he didnt do it willingly.

That makes me sad. He probably feels he has an obligation to play. The Vikings stink. He should be with his kid. Not knocking him because I am sure he didnt do it willingly.

In light of my recent posts on the matter, I will choose my words carefully. I fear that Adrian Peterson would rather be in Minnesota playing football.

Hopefully that's just a good sign that his son is ok. Can't imagine in critical condition and still practicing/playing. Hope for the best out of this sick story!

I dont like death.

But I would celebrate if this 27 year old punk died tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back