ESPN Best Ball Majors 2014: PGA Championship

Overall standings in the Best Ball Challenge:

overallafterpgaround3_zps327c3555.jpg

So many going low yesterday, just had to hope they were scoring well on different holes! All still to play for though ?

Well done to JMatt2013 and Checkkokoro for the joint PGA win, and to Golf Ghost for sneaking through for the win on the overall.

Final standings of the PGA part of the Challenge:

bestballpga4_zpsbb40cd6e.jpg

Congrats, jmatt and checkered!

Overall standings of the ESPN Best Ball Majors Challenge! Congrats, Golf Ghost!

finalresults2014_zps3671aa00.jpg

2014 Challenge winners:
The Masters: marker81 (-47)
The U.S. Open: Tapinbirdie (-34)
The British Open: BogbeastUK and Staticline, tied (-46)
PGA Championship: jmatt and checkered, tied (-49)

I am darn proud of holding on to tie for 1st considering I rolled with the same 4 guys the whole tournament. Would have liked one more birdie to take the win outright and tile Golf Ghost overall, but wasn't meant to be. Well done Golf Ghost! Thanks Smalls for setting this up again, it is always so much fun!

I am darn proud of holding on to tie for 1st considering I rolled with the same 4 guys the whole tournament. Would have liked one more birdie to take the win outright and tile Golf Ghost overall, but wasn't meant to be. Well done Golf Ghost! Thanks Smalls for setting this up again, it is always so much fun!

Congrats to yourself and Jmatt for the PGA 1st place finishes.

Had the US Open win last year and Overall this year. Makes me really excited for next year. Always a fun game to play along with everyone.

Thanks smalls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back