Nike Covert 2.0 driver

instant3

Reaction score
Handicap
Is anybody using one of these? I hardly see any love for it on the forums. I assume blugold is? I don't even see a review forum unless I'm completely overlooking it. I am using Tapatalk as I'm building a new pc and only have access using my work laptop. What can you tell me? I ordered one on a whim and am excited!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I own the 2.0 Tour and love it!

I don't game it but it was one of the top drivers I tested this year. You've got a bomber headed your way, enjoy it!

looks like we are getting some positive feedback on our purchase!!!

I have a Covert 2.0 that I swap in/out with my Bertha. In fact I may put it in the bag for tomorrow's round with DawgDaddy.

I demo'd it and would have bought but with the success I have with my G25 didn't make financial sense since I had a BB with alpha shaft as my backup

I'm super excited to get it from GMAMAS. Really thinking I will need a heavier shaft, as I got the Performance version and not the Tour. I play an old 65g Aldilda NV green shaft now. Need to figure out what shaft to try. Never been fitted and really have nowhere to go within 75 miles of me. And the places that range really don't know what the hell they're talking about anyways. I always do all my research here on THP

Is anybody using one of these? I hardly see any love for it on the forums. I assume blugold is? I don't even see a review forum unless I'm completely overlooking it. I am using Tapatalk as I'm building a new pc and only have access using my work laptop. What can you tell me? I ordered one on a whim and am excited!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I am not using a Covert 2.0

I like my non 2.0 Covert. Nike makes great clubs!

Back